What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't exactly buy them a fellow thper was nice enough to trade with me, today i got my xFT wedges in, 52,58 and they are amazing!! Thanks 907Golfer12

7298113388_a6de5f0fcf.jpg

Just bought a flat brim white Callaway fitted hat off the bay. Slick looking cap if I do say so myself.

Finally upgraded from my hand me downs from my dad to some RBZ irons. Cant wait til they get here friday

I didn't exactly buy them a fellow thper was nice enough to trade with me, today i got my xFT wedges in, 52,58 and they are amazing!! Thanks 907Golfer12

7298113388_a6de5f0fcf.jpg

It's weird seeing this picture then realizing "hey those were mine!" haha. But I'm glad they got to you safe and sound, and I hope you're happy with them (condition wise and stuff)

It's weird seeing this picture then realizing "hey those were mine!" haha. But I'm glad they got to you safe and sound, and I hope you're happy with them (condition wise and stuff)

Dude they were awesome, I loved playing them today, I've never felt so confident with my wedge play until now! Thanks again, how did you like yours

I got this tonight and some tees, I am planning on using this cleat remover for the champ spike testing, I may do a review of it

31422_im_____0_gsi

Dude they were awesome, I loved playing them today, I've never felt so confident with my wedge play until now! Thanks again, how did you like yours

I'm glad someone likes them, they just didn't agree with me around the greens. I am still getting used to my wedges, I played 52* and 58* wedges for like 5 years, but so far I'm liking the different options from like 120 and in. Should be a lot of fun, especially because I love messing with different shots with my wedges.

I'm glad someone likes them, they just didn't agree with me around the greens. I am still getting used to my wedges, I played 52* and 58* wedges for like 5 years, but so far I'm liking the different options from like 120 and in. Should be a lot of fun, especially because I love messing with different shots with my wedges.

Yeah, It was too many options for me haha, I'm loving the simplicity of the 52, 58 I really really love them!

Yeah, It was too many options for me haha, I'm loving the simplicity of the 52, 58 I really really love them!

Looks, feel, and anything outside of like chipping they were great!

Just bought a flat brim white Callaway fitted hat off the bay. Slick looking cap if I do say so myself.
post some pics... i saw a titleist flat brim in white that i really want

Snagged a 910F 19* with a PX 8C4 shaft. Targeting a 910F 15* as I type this.

Sort of sad to remove the Warbird 3W and 5W from the bag. But I finally realized that I am leaving a bunch of distance and control out of my bag by playing almost 20 year old clubs.

Bought 15 bridgestone e6 balls recycled from walmart for only 10 bucks, all but 1 were in perfect shape, looked new

I want to see this soon!

I bought an R9 driver. Got a good deal on one. I can't wait to get it then do some shaft swapping.

Snagged a 910F 19* with a PX 8C4 shaft. Targeting a 910F 15* as I type this.

Sort of sad to remove the Warbird 3W and 5W from the bag. But I finally realized that I am leaving a bunch of distance and control out of my bag by playing almost 20 year old clubs.

And the 910F 15* is also on board. Should have both 910F's in hand next week. (Purchased both pre-owned, got a great price with a trade in.) I'm pretty pumped about playing with new fairway woods for the first time since I was a teenager (about 18 years).

Bought 15 bridgestone e6 balls recycled from walmart for only 10 bucks, all but 1 were in perfect shape, looked new

Well at least we wont be hunting Pentas coming the gathering on the 30th..Bridgestones FTW!

I bought a dozen Bridgestone e6's to try. As long as I have the pull hooks, I am not springing for B330's. Didn't need them though, as I spent the entire afternoon playing with a Z-Star. WOW. I really liked that ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back