What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superstroke grip for my Heavenwood. Big fan so far.

Ball markers and tumblers from Atonyote and Kaluyhat (Turning Stone); and a box of Pro-V1x balls because that's how awesome the first round went.

Cally Aquadry stand bag came in. Holy hell its more awesome up close and in hand. At 111.00, I think I got a steal.

Cally Aquadry stand bag came in. Holy hell its more awesome up close and in hand. At 111.00, I think I got a steal.

!!!! That's a screaming deal

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I have problems I know... Couldn't resist

32a72e72bf1a34f01dbad85f0a52d5b9.jpg

Dang it. I was watching that one. I am glad that it went to another THPer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

!!!! That's a screaming deal

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it is. I was stunned when I saw the price and that it was the white/red one.

My new knit HC's came in too, beautiful, and higher quality than the Jan Craig's I adore which I didn't think possible. Match the new bag wonderfully. Poms on the fairways, no Poms on the hybos. I know some despise them, but I adore the look.

Seamus is in tomorrow and the makeover will be complete.

Anyone looking for a 2015 Four5? Hahaha

Finally found Srixon 725 FW's. Bought the 3 and the 5 from a great guy in Texas. His shop has a lot of really cool Srixon/Cleveland gear. It's called Your Tour Collection. He has a website and two brick and mortar stores. Highly recommend him for anyone in the market for Srixon stuff.

Getting ready to play Quail Hollow the Develin course. Heading to practice range.

A dozen Titleist NXT Balls. I can not find the B330rx anywhere near where I live.

Course we are playing today is blowing out Speed Regime balls for 25.00 a dozen so I bought the last box of SR2s they had.

Nothing extravagant, just two ball display cases.
664e28e8643480e3607369eefdcfe746.jpg

One for when I shot my pb low score ever of a 33.

The second? Well hopefully something big is on the horizon!

A little scratched up Cleveland Classic Xl 10.5 with the B Asha 4r shaft for $45 and change. Got outbid on EvilBay for some Ping G10s.

This awesomeness came in yesterday. Just finished cutting to length, gripping, and epoxying the adapter, will be a fun debut in the mini 1.5 tomorrow.

a513ce1d0176939e070e2a1cdf1e932a.jpg

That shaft looks amazing!

I am getting back into the game after a couple years off. Just picked up Cobra Amp Cell 3/4 hybrid. Still looking for a new driver to mesh with.

I am getting back into the game after a couple years off. Just picked up Cobra Amp Cell 3/4 hybrid. Still looking for a new driver to mesh with.

Plenty of awesome stuff on the market right now, be it new release or a couple season's old. Let us know what you end up with!

Jst bought a second iron set the Adams XTD cross cavity (cast) 4-PW with the matrix ozik program shafts reg flex. Hoping these will find some time on the course before the snow flies here in Minnesota.

Bought an UA golf shirt and bet on Amazon. If I can't play good at least I can look good, eh?

New big stick in the bag Taylor Made R15 with Fuji Speeder 661 evolution

My instructor has been telling me I was losing close to 20 carry yards with the Ping. I didn't believe him so we did a driver fitting on trackman. Picked up 24 to 28 carry yards with the R15 over the Ping, with much tighter pattern. Honestly I am not a TM fan and did not look at the R15 as TM drivers typically do not work for me, but this setup is a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back