What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed a refurbished CaddyTek CaddyLite EZ 3-wheel push cart from eBay last night for $99.00/shipped. Had a couple people tell me I was too young for a push cart (30), but hopefully I'll have the last laugh when I am fresh after walking 18 with plenty of energy left to spend my Nassau winnings...

Grabbed a refurbished CaddyTek CaddyLite EZ 3-wheel push cart from eBay last night for $99.00/shipped. Had a couple people tell me I was too young for a push cart (30), but hopefully I'll have the last laugh when I am fresh after walking 18 with plenty of energy left to spend my Nassau winnings...

Where did you get it?

2 dozen B330-RX for $45 shipped! They showed up yesterday. SWEET!

Callaway Aquadry stand bag, I'll be sending back the HL5 that just showed up today, WAY too good of a price on Amazon for WAY to badass of a golf bag having seen Cookies in hand. Missing the badass #Grandaddy logo, but I'm still excited.

Nice choice, after messing with it more I'm not really missing the 14 way divider like I thought I would.

Nice choice, after messing with it more I'm not really missing the 14 way divider like I thought I would.

At 111.00, I'd be crazy not to, I'll actually make money after returning my HL5.

I'm excited to move from the 14-way, I enjoyed it, but testing really necessitates ANYTHING but a 14-way.

Where did you get it?

Seller "multiwavevideo" or "m-wave" has them on eBay.

Bridgestone tour premium glove and visor.

My first official USGA handicap

What golf stuff did you buy today?

How many pops you giving me?

I need more rounds in the 80s lol I've only entered my last 6 rounds and all of which have been better than normal. Once I add all the rest of the rounds I'll have a more realistic idea of how things are lol

3 pack of Dawn Patrol gloves off the bay

Srixon 525 5 wood. 3 wood order was canceled as the store was out of stock. This club is proving to be elusive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a Cleveland 588 rtx 2.0 52degree wedge at Academy Sports for $50 yesterday.

Wow. I need to get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a handcrafted LZ 60 in 7.0 today! What a strange coincidence.

This should go swimmingly..can't wait to hear how this works out!

How many pops you giving me?

I need more rounds in the 80s lol I've only entered my last 6 rounds and all of which have been better than normal. Once I add all the rest of the rounds I'll have a more realistic idea of how things are lol

Somebody keep Phil busy for the next month so we all get more pops at #TheGauntlet!

100 AAAA 1st quality used Bridgestone 330-RX balls and 2014 Cure Rx2 putter

20150821_093036.jpg

I had a CPO credit, so I picked up a V Line Works putter to fool around with.

Bba 815 arriving today. And off to the range to test this beauty out

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I have problems I know... Couldn't resist

32a72e72bf1a34f01dbad85f0a52d5b9.jpg

3 tee times for this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back