My THP & Folds Of Honor Challenge Coin
Ammo Box was about $12 for 3 Dozen Callaway Golf Balls
Spongebob Golf Balls was a free option to include in the order
Little pocket guide to help my game
Frogger Ball Marker/Divot Tool
Frogger Cleaning Brush

0aa6fcb31db407a7339c90f8a0a4c4c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Greens fees for the end of the year scramble for my league.

Payment of balance for the Bridgestone Championship at Disney

Two underarmour braided belts and golf t-shirt.

6 month trial membership at bear creek. 4 months free. Awesome course

Congrats dude!!!!!
Thanks! Really happy with it. It is a demanding course, no where to spray it. Big premium on wedge distance control. Multiple tiered greens provide instant 3 jack if on the wrong tier

Travis Matthew jacket, polo and hat. Doubt it gets here before the weekend but I love having an excuse to check the mail every day

Pair of Puma shorts.

Travis Matthew jacket, polo and hat. Doubt it gets here before the weekend but I love having an excuse to check the mail every day

That was quick! Glad I saved you some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was quick! Glad I saved you some time.

Ya I got the emails at about 4 today. Thanks again. Check out the clothing pondering thread to see the pics of what I ordered

And for the record I find it crazy that $205 only gets you one jacket one polo and a hat. Plus the jacket and polo were on clearance haha

Ya I got the emails at about 4 today. Thanks again. Check out the clothing pondering thread to see the pics of what I ordered

Wish you guys could have got in before the Warehouse deal ended.

And for the record I find it crazy that $205 only gets you one jacket one polo and a hat. Plus the jacket and polo were on clearance haha

Better than coming out of your own pocket though.

No kidding.

Guess its my turn

A 9:00 am Tee time for in the morning.

Booked a tee time for Saturday morning

Picked up a project x lz50 7.0 new uncut for 72 bucks. With all the awesome at handcrafted event I wanted more px love. Potentially going in a GBB head :)

Picked up a project x lz50 7.0 new uncut for 72 bucks. With all the awesome at handcrafted event I wanted more px love. Potentially going in a GBB head :)

What is 7.0?

Bought a diamana kai'li 70 x shaft for my 4 wood.

Have a 816 DBD on the way.

Hoping for better results this time around .

That thing is awesome!!

Spent $15 to enter the club championship tourney. I have no expectations of winning anything, but I think it would be a fun experience.
Good luck sir! Play well!!

6 golf gloves. Buy 2 get 1 free at DSG

Another 815 Alpha 20* hybrid head. Favorite hybrid of all time, so why not get an extra for next to nothing!
I need to get one of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back