What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want those on my grandaddy clubs.
I would too :) but I'll stick with them on my Annika Academy fitted apex pros. Then I'm thinking slap one on the px hzrdus yellow that I'll be acquiring soon :)

TaylorMade M1 time for an on course shootout with the dbd. Was really shocked what I was fit into but can't deny the results

2 THP Hats. Love these new ones.

Bucket of range balls in preparation for tomorrows round!

These beautiful guys came in today as well I have a lot of choices to make here shortly

fe87ca44008c72df0d8767c79cd7e331.jpg

aeaa92fc0501b7f9a1fb517143b690d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hat and towel so far. SO FAR

My CPO XR irons came today.

3 Puma shirts, Puma trousers, 2 Adidas belts and a Adidas glove, plus a tee time for Thursday at TPC Las Vegas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bought my first pair of golf pants (Puma), and an Under Armour braided belt.

Black/Gray THP hat. Probably my favorite one ive seen

These beautiful guys came in today as well I have a lot of choices to make here shortly

fe87ca44008c72df0d8767c79cd7e331.jpg

aeaa92fc0501b7f9a1fb517143b690d7.jpg

How'd you get them so early?

Also, why couldn't you be a lefty?

How'd you get them so early?

Also, why couldn't you be a lefty?
He knows a guy that knows a guy lol. Those are from japan, bought before us announcement

3 dozen recycled Titleist balls and 2 Callaway gloves from Rock Bottom.

It wasn't today but I picked up the last box of prior gen. Z Star XV from the PGASS in Naples.

$19.99.

Couldn't get my money out fast enough.

It wasn't today but I picked up the last box of prior gen. Z Star XV from the PGASS in Naples.

$19.99.

I was there yesterday at the one over in Delray. They have the same sale going on over there. Almost pulled the trigger but decided to try out the DT TruSoft

$19.99.

That's a deal! I miss that store, heck I miss any golf store really. Slim and none on the east coast, unless you want to drive to Broward.

Just ordered px hzrdus black 6.5 shaft. Excited. Will be back in here in January for the yellow lol

​Range balls.

I bought two pair of UA pants, two long sleeve UA shirts and a pair of dark blue TW 2015 shoes. I needed a dark pair of steps for the winter

GBB Heavenwood - Aldila Rogue I/O 70 X - MCC +4 Grip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back