What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaway Big Bertha V Series 3 wood for $65 off ebay. Not mad about it at all, hopefully tommorow I will be getting the Heavenwood to go with it.

Bought a new cobra fly z driver today. After hitting everything out there it just worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacqui's new clubs!

Big Bertha driver, x2hot 4 wood, 7 wood, 4-6 hybrids, 6-pw and sw. From Callaway pre-owned.

9ef93bcfc01897bc1386cebc8480d2a9.jpg

I am actually kinda jealous. She has a better set than me!

At least I got my Adams hybrids back though.

I hope she likes them. I know your getting more joy out of it than she probably will.

Ordered a black and grey THP hat.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Heavenwood off eBay for $70. This has been a huge ponder for me for a while. Finally found a deal I. My price range and stole it at the last minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeeMore PTM3 and a couple of boxes of THP Epoch tees.

2 boxes of THP tees here also.

Bought a BUNCH of THP tees, an innovate or die and no 3jacks mallet covers!

THP Tees! cant wait

A couple boxes of tees

3 packs of THP Epoch tees!

Bought a BUNCH of THP tees, an innovate or die and no 3jacks mallet covers!

Where the heck did you find a no 3 jacks mallet cover!

A box of THP tees. The only tee I'll ever use. So durable.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Where the heck did you find a no 3 jacks mallet cover!
A friend found it on ebay and I jumped on it as I been looking for that for a long time.

On a side note I got a wrist slap by Morgan for getting greedy on the THP tees lol

Monday - Both THP hats!

Toady - 2 boxes of THP tees!

A friend found it on ebay and I jumped on it as I been looking for that for a long time.

On a side note I got a wrist slap by Morgan for getting greedy on the THP tees lol

LOL, I have been looking for that one for a long time myself....congrats on the nice find!

You suck! I was eyeing that no 3 jacks mallet on the bay! You decided to pull the trigger before me! But I can't be too mad, you are hooking me up! :banana:

You suck! I was eyeing that no 3 jacks mallet on the bay! You decided to pull the trigger before me! But I can't be too mad, you are hooking me up! :banana:
Dude. When I saw that my eyes opened wide! And that's pretty hard for my chinky eyes lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back