What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled the trigger on the Double Black Diamond head in the marketplace. My goodness, I'm very excited.

You beast!!! What shaft is going in it?
I think I'm gonna give the beautiful LZ Handcrafted a run in it to start the season. Only seems fitting.

Got a dozen of the new Srixon Z stars ordered today. After testing them out I was really impressed. I figured it was easier to order more than go searching the pond for my last one :bulgy-eyes:

Got a great deal on a set of J15DF irons from a friend. Didn't really need them, but the deal was too good to pass up.

Got a great deal on a set of J15DF irons from a friend. Didn't really need them, but the deal was too good to pass up.
You animal!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Didn't pay for them yet. But the pro shop I'm getting my Bstones Thru is meeting with Bstone rep in Friday. So my order is being placed. This is what I sent.

Bridgestone J715 9.5* w/ Fubuki ZT 60 stiff shaft w/ Pure Pro-Standard Orange built up to midsize

Bridgestone J15 3w & 5w w/ Fubuki Z Fairway 75 Stiff shaft w/ Pure Pro-Standard Orange built up to midsize

Bridgestone J15 Hybrid 3H w/ Fubuki Z Hybrid Stiff shaft w/ Black Ferrule w/ Pure Pro-Standard Orange built up to midsize

Bridgestone J15 DF 4-PW w/ Recoil 95 F4 shaft w/ Orange Ferrule w/ Pure Pro-Standard Orange built up to midsize

Bridgestone J15 Black Wedge 50* & 54* & 58* w/ Recoil 95 F4 shaft w/ Orange Ferrule w/ Pure Pro-Standard Orange built up to midsize

If I can get midsize then going midsize orange with 1 extra wrap.

Last edited:
Didn't pay for them yet. But the pro shop I'm getting my Bstones Thru is meeting with Bstone rep in Friday. So my order is being placed. This is what I sent.

Bridgestone J715 9.5* w/ Fubuki ZT 60 stiff shaft w/ Pure Pro-Standard Orange built up to midsize

Bridgestone J15 3w & 5w w/ Fubuki Z Fairway 75 Stiff shaft w/ Pure Pro-Standard Orange built up to midsize

Bridgestone J15 Hybrid 3H w/ Fubuki Z Hybrid Stiff shaft w/ Black Ferrule w/ Pure Pro-Standard Orange built up to midsize

Bridgestone J15 DF 4-PW w/ Recoil 95 F4 shaft w/ Orange Ferrule w/ Pure Pro-Standard Orange built up to midsize

Bridgestone J15 Black Wedge 50* & 52* & 56* w/ Recoil 95 F4 shaft w/ Orange Ferrule w/ Pure Pro-Standard Orange built up to midsize

some solid ordering right there

That is a seriously impressive order Bullfrog!

Changed wedges to 50* & 54* & 58*

Building a new driver, going with the SLDR 430 and a shaft I've never hit before. Its the Aldila Phenom NL 73 TX (nasty long)

If it's anything like the RIP Alpha I'll be very pleased. Also picked up some extra shaft adapters.

Bridgestone J15 Black Wedge 50* & 54* & 58* w/ Recoil 95 F4 shaft w/ Orange Ferrule w/ Pure Pro-Standard Orange built up to midsize

Holy crap that's gonna be one B E A Utiful set.

Nicely done...that is a go big or go home order if I've ever seen one.

Go big or go home! That's an impressive order.

Just traded in some other items I had and picked up the Odyssey Works #9. I'm so glad none of this is costing me "real" money. My wife would have a fit if I was actually paying serious money out of pocket...lol

A set of pink lamkin 3 gen to put on Terra's clubs as a surprise.

Does trading count? I traded my 10.5* G30 head for a 10* G30 SFT head.

does airfare for LIITA count as a golf purchase?

Vapor pro combos used once off the bay. Save about £150 on them. Selling the 4iron though as I won't use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapor pro combos used once off the bay. Save about £150 on them. Selling the 4iron though as I won't use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pickup dude!

Took advantage of the Lamkin Crossline deal and picked up a set for $29! I'm Pumped because I love this grip and you can't beat the deal, especially for midsize...

I just got that same exact deal too. You can't beat that deal. My clubs are about to look so fresh!

Callaway XR coin added to the collection. Now need to locate a DBD poker chip!

Some Tour Edge xcg6 irons from deuce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back