What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeeMore Giant FGP

We left town before they could get to me by Valentine's Day, but I was very happy my wife bought me these (I got them yesterday)!
Puma%20Shoes_zpspl7jq4cb.png

We left town before they could get to me by Valentine's Day, but I was very happy my wife bought me these (I got them yesterday)!
Puma%20Shoes_zpspl7jq4cb.png

Good looking shoes! Let me know how comfortable they are once you get a few rounds in.

Good looking shoes! Let me know how comfortable they are once you get a few rounds in.

Will do - they were very comfortable when I tried them on last night, but the true test will come during play. I switched to tennis shoes full time several years ago; one reason is that I have a high arch and the top of my foot is always under pressure with golf shoes...

Hopefully these will be just as comfortable during play.

Picked up a Puma polo, a Nike polo, and a few new pair of puma moisture wicking socks for this summer.

edit: and now a new puma golf 1/4 Zip. (my first one)

KBS C Taper lite shafts for my Srixon Z U45 18* and 20* as well as KBS C Taper X Flex 8 iron shafts to Tiger Step into my Scor 54* and 58* wedges

Pop up protectors for some new clubs I will have coming in the near future.

Picked up an under armour 1/4 zip from dicks marked down from $75 to $24 with a coupon I had.

Bought a Sun Mountain 1/4 zip rainwear pullover that I've been eyeing up every time I've been at my local golf store.

I never thought I'd be gaming that shaft. But it's been in my driver for a month now and I really like it. I'm glad we made the trade for the right-ish weights.

I like it a lot, I don't have LM#s vs. my Oban but the feel is fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Orange Bio Cell in the marketplace.

Ryoma maxima driver head and fuji pro 73ts to put in it. The cabin fever is running high

Didnt buy but got sent six more Chrome Soft balls, if you haven't tried them you should. :D

Ping Anser irons, Odyssey Buckets coin, couple high crown visors and some Pro V1x's

Bought a Fujikura Motore F1 in 55g to swap in the J815. The Attas is just too heavy for me :weep:

Bought a Fujikura Motore F1 in 55g to swap in the J815. The Attas is just too heavy for me :weep:

I like that shaft a lot, played the 71g in my SLDR last season. Hope it treats you well!

Ryoma maxima driver head and fuji pro 73ts to put in it. The cabin fever is running high
Rolls eyes and shakes head...we discussed this.

Rolls eyes and shakes head...we discussed this.
Haha shall we discuss about the other driver I'm pondering?

KBS C Taper lite shafts for my Srixon Z U45 18* and 20* as well as KBS C Taper X Flex 8 iron shafts to Tiger Step into my Scor 54* and 58* wedges

Awesome. I am putting a CTL in my 20* u45 head i am getting tomorrow!

I like that shaft a lot, played the 71g in my SLDR last season. Hope it treats you well!

Pretty excited to get the Bridgestone sleeve on it and install it into the head. I want to make the Attas work, but it's just too stout for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back