What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab bag and ordered apex hybrid

One of the easier clubs to hit. Just couldn't get the distances I needed with it. But man did it feel good. You'll enjoy it!

Just paid the $100 deposit for the THP Kickoff Classic and also picked up a grab bag. Stoked about both!

Just paid the $100 deposit for the THP Kickoff Classic and also picked up a grab bag. Stoked about both!
Awesome Scott, the kickoff classic sounds unreal. Cheers for a great holiday pack

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

My local Golf Mart is bringing in a couple GBBs, one with the Fujikara Evolution II TS 665 and the other with the Aldila Rogue Silver 70. I'll be trading in my 913 D2 for whichever one I like best next week!

Last edited:
Holiday Grab Bag! Can't wait until it gets to me in a couple weeks!

A birthday round and a medium bucket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grabbed a Holiday Grab bag/box and Another I-Line putter grip for a putter I just bought last week.

Srixon U45 20* hybrid iron or whatever is called. Nippon 980GH stiff shaft. Hit well in that 205-215 carry range and launched fine.

Dropped the V4's off to be strengthened 2 degrees 3-gw

Deposit for the 2016 THP Kickoff Classic.

To all of you that got a grab bag, I don't like you do much right now. haha

Bought a THP Holiday Grab Bag and a WS FG Tour 60* wedge.

Never had the pleasure of playing this course but I have walked it before it is outstanding very interesting to here your thoughts on it

My Father-n-law has been a member for over 40 years and started "The Cardinal Am". I worked there when I was a kid and have played it several times just never had my own membership. Your welcome to join me any time.

Lucky enough to buy a THP Holiday Grab Bag!

My Father-n-law has been a member for over 40 years and started "The Cardinal Am". I worked there when I was a kid and have played it several times just never had my own membership. Your welcome to join me any time.

That is awesome. I was very impressed the time I was on property

May have to take you up on that offer sometime after the new year.

One of the easier clubs to hit. Just couldn't get the distances I needed with it. But man did it feel good. You'll enjoy it!

Demo'd 3h and based on what I was seeing the4h should fit right in place of my 4i. One of the better hybrids I have messed with

Returned apex cf 4,5,6 and 7 irons. Ordered apex pro 16 5 and 6 irons. Had 320 credit left so picked up 3 pairs under armor pants and a belt

Returned apex cf 4,5,6 and 7 irons. Ordered apex pro 16 5 and 6 irons. Had 320 credit left so picked up 3 pairs under armor pants and a belt

Going all apex pro huh? That much better set up wise?

I want a "What did Kang buy Today" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back