What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased a SeeMore Giant. Will be here by end of the week.

2 TaylorMade ATV wedge heads
Ok... I'm done spending money today.

I have issues... I bought a Ping i25 driver and the TM SLDR S 3 wood over the weekend. Now contemplating on the Glide wedges... someone stop me!!!

you are definitely in the wrong place looking for someone to stop you...way to many enablers around here including me. I was talking to my fitter the other day about these wedges and he said if he wasn't a Vokey homer these are the wedges he would play.

My first greens fee of 2015. Feels good to kick things off again

you are definitely in the wrong place looking for someone to stop you...way to many enablers around here including me. I was talking to my fitter the other day about these wedges and he said if he wasn't a Vokey homer these are the wedges he would play.

Haha yeah I know. I just had a few extra bucks from my tax return so I went on a binge. Great wedges. I tried them before and liked it but never pulled the trigger. Found the heads on eBay for $30 a piece so I couldn't pass up on it.

m-UZPreIrM-pLPJhg2wqyHQ.jpg

TM brought out these hats. Something about it just made me had to have it.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

1c78ffabbb57fade93999d8dd0472d0f.jpg

Didn't buy but my buddy just sent me this little gem to me as a little gift. He was out over in California last month and tried to play Torrey. They were closed but the gift shop wasn't!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... everything finally came in. I can not wait to get out there. Taylormade hybrid supreme bag and rsi1 irons 4-AW and I just picked up the RBZ Tour 3H
7c18db2714c4d085a186ddf51523d6b2.jpg
ee250f857ff734499d542725a8bfceff.jpg
c2162ace3e50860efed824401158b935.jpg

For my dad's birthday the family picked up this loot. He never treats himself so it'll be nice for him.
0e0f268e1695a7cb19437b00957d77eb.jpg
5fb4b67c083e46c209d9a2ccd8efa18c.jpg
2d3bec0b0ffd4dce0c7ef344476c788c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up a Cally Heavenwood from CPO. This thing is so easy to hit!

Aero 3HL 16.5 degree 3 wood

Ironwood Golf Club and Grey Eagle Golf Club. We played at Grey Eagle in the snow back in November. Good courses and for the price, couldn't beat it.

Noice I liked that course would like to play it in more favorable conditions, plus they had a fantastic practice area!

Well this buckle showed up and the two belts I ordered got two more buckles on the way.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426549058.185773.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426549070.468953.jpg

Sharp buckle

Noice I liked that course would like to play it in more favorable conditions, plus they had a fantastic practice area!

Well this buckle showed up and the two belts I ordered got two more buckles on the way.

View attachment 19137

View attachment 19138
Nice looking buckle!!

Let me know when you want to come in for a round. Hopefully it is a littler warmer and drier!

A box of Chrome Soft which I love and a club brush

Nice looking buckle!!

Let me know when you want to come in for a round. Hopefully it is a littler warmer and drier!

Thanks dude, definitely unique

It better be but that was a fun round even with the snow

SLDR 430 10.5* w/Fuji Speeder- I'm Lofting Up!

melqgJxDeqQXnvaRKp3_AQw.jpg

daddy long legs 2.0

Traded in some clubs and ended up with MD2 T grind 54/58 & a Heavenwood.

I blame JMan & Fupresti.

A dozen Chrome Softs.

Traded in some clubs and ended up with MD2 T grind 54/58 & a Heavenwood.

I blame JMan & Fupresti.
You're going to love the Heavenwood

Orange Hog's Odyssey Tour Design Black Series 1W off the marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back