What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I regripped my clubs with the Golf Pride NDMC Plus 4 grips today...

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, thats cheap. There like £38 ($56) a dozen over in the UK :bad:

That's still cheap lol. They are about $90nzd doz ($67usd) over here in New Zealand. Hence I don't play them.

What store were you at?

I picked up a WHP #9 new for $50 at EW today while dropping off some shafts. Also got the TA weight kit for my RFE and a stock HC for it as well.
The new PGA superstore on Turkey Lake.

A couple of Augusta themed items came yesterday.

4c8db85833a39e309e3e9d157ea5b12d.jpg

I know now that 3Up balls are made in the same factory as other balls, but I like them, I like that they give a portion of the sales to charity and I like Rob.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

A couple of Augusta themed items came yesterday.

4c8db85833a39e309e3e9d157ea5b12d.jpg

I know now that 3Up balls are made in the same factory as other balls, but I like them, I like that they give a portion of the sales to charity and I like Rob.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry
That SuperStroke is beautiful.

Does a pint (or two) in the club house count?

I finally ordered the V-series Heavenwood thanks to JB's recommendation.

I made another purchase from 3balls.com. Two titelist vokey SM5 wedges, a 54 and 58. Excellent condition, $60 bucks each! 3balls has yet to let me down for used club purchases!

ken

Just a greens fee

Heavenwood.....

I made another purchase from 3balls.com. Two titelist vokey SM5 wedges, a 54 and 58. Excellent condition, $60 bucks each! 3balls has yet to let me down for used club purchases!

ken

Oh yah, and an $65 Adidas golf shirt for $20.

Green fees!

Range balls.

18 holes with cart and lunch (soup and sandwich) for $25. First round of 2015 is in the books.

Ordered a Caddytek Caddylite EZ fold 3.

Well the Bay got me again.....grabbed an Adams Speedline Super S 15* fairway wood, and 3 minutes later won Another one just the Black version. Well then.....

Went and enabled rbarthle17 to purchase two clubs that were killer for him. Also enabled myself by partaking in the demoing as well.

Just found a Ryder Cup Super Stroke putter grip on EBay and ordered right away! Can't wait for it to arrive.

Didn't take long, ordered my Seamus headcovers last night. Looking forward to getting them in hand.

If anyone is willing to drive to Crossville TN you can pick up some close out Z Star/Z Star XV from last year for $27 and some change after tax, so I pounced.

A black putter shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back