What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Just wish we'd be there at the same time!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Same, it could happen when I made the order I asked him if I could change days he said yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Used Yes! Stephanie i4 Tech Long Putter. When Sox Fan, Ole Gray, KellyBo and I attended the short game school at Chateau Elan the instructor recommended we purchase an old long putter to enhance the feel he wanted us to have when putting. This is the best deal I have run across since attending. I am having a hard time putting right now and need to put in the work.

Last edited:
A 10.5 degree 915D2. I am sending the ball to the moon with 12 degrees and suffering in the wind

Bridgestone J15 DPF iron heads off the marketplace. I have some Nippon 950's that I'm excited to get into these.

Taylormade UDI 1 iron. 16 Degrees. This club is going to be interesting...

$_57.JPG

some service from a professional clubmaker. my a.x.e. tour sl driver shaft came in yesterday, so i took it to my guy to cut it to 45", install a grip and a tm tip to fit the r1. while i was in, two symetra tour players came in to get fitted for new clubs, and a player on fsu's team was in getting some work done. i left without watching the ladies hit into the lm, so my ego is still intact :)

Took advantage of the deal on Hautelook and picked up a Peter Millar polo.

A new glove and a sleeve of Chrome Soft balls

I bought the 2 iron a couple weeks ago and it is everything I hoped it would be. Took the rescue out of the bag and loving the laser like trajectory and 40 yard roll outs.
Taylormade UDI 1 iron. 16 Degrees. This club is going to be interesting...

$_57.JPG

I bought the 2 iron a couple weeks ago and it is everything I hoped it would be. Took the rescue out of the bag and loving the laser like trajectory and 40 yard roll outs.

That's good to hear! This won't be replacing my 3wood or anyting but I tend to hit my long irons better than woods. I hope this club works out.

Ibuprofen. Played yesterday and my hips and legs are sore.

My KBS 610 wedge shafts showed up today!

oh and this:
995ea62593ea94a5036d838125854e6d.jpg

Adams XTD 10.5* Driver Head

Payment sent for the Sun Mountain C130 Golf Bag in the marketplace. My first Sun Mountain bag, very excited!

630aa0fdfcc4a219b21125e6b07fb4b0.jpg

This boy came in today. Hopefully test it out soon

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This came in today and I hope will help me with my swing. It goes between the forearms to stay connected.
00be1a504e208847acef3546882b35ff.jpg

Kentwool socks.

#BORING

Interesting. Curious on your thoughts once you start using it.

I believe there is a whole thread on these, Mward is a super star on this training aid.

817233428cd9c9ad73b259aea3e9e3fc.jpg

USGA membership kit and short par four box.

Not today, but yesterday my dad bought me a pair of FootJoy DNA shoes in white and dark blue. This is the first pair of shoed with replaceable spikes, so hopefully they last me a long time. SO comfy.

A Used Yes! Stephanie i4 Tech Long Putter. When Sox Fan, Ole Gray, KellyBo and I attended the short game school at Chateau Elan the instructor recommended we purchase an old long putter to enhance the feel he wanted us to have when putting. This is the best deal I have run across since attending. I am having a hard time putting right now and need to put in the work.

I bought one of these today too. Im thinking of using it as a counterbalance project. 500g is heavy!

A nice new hat for the course...gray TPC Las Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back