What golf stuff did you buy today?

d445ee5e48dfd0098cb044511ca63ffe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mizuno MP20 HMB’s.

Nice. When do they deliver?
My epic forged should be here Monday or Tuesday
Who knows, long enough for me to have remorse for a while hahaha

Just got this in the mail last night. Can't wait to try it.

1569003977957.png

KIMG2545.JPG

This should be fun. First one, it's smaller than I expected.

A dozen Wilson Staff Duo Pro in matte green. Feel lovely off the putter on my mat, but this weather needs to co-operate pretty sharpish so I can get out with them. :mad:

2 dozen Mizuno RB Tour.

Yes, durability is an issue and yes, I really like the Wilson Duo Pros.

But I tend to card lots of birdies with the Mizunos. Although not yet committed, once my supply dwindled I was suddenly driven to replenish!

20190923_113759.jpg20190923_113806.jpg

This guy arrived Monday. Still haven't gotten a chance to hit it, but hopefully tomorrow I can make it to the range. Looks really nice, tho.

Jaws 60° X grind and a PX Smoke Yellow and Green to give the Smoke Black a little competition
bcf150c4d1d7f8322b66740eaa1f7fb9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New sensor from Arccos for the super stroke grip and a SS counter core pistol GT 2.0 in blue & black!

I bought a Wilson Staff Cortex driver. Reviews were to good to pass up at Budget Golf with the THP discount. I still have one tourney before the season ends in NY State. Might as well throw it in and see what happens.

Garmin G8 to replace my sonocaddie which is no longer supported ?

Puma P cap, my 4th it’s an addicting

Bought a ladies RTX3 60* for @LoffKat and a plane ticket for her to come home a day early, so I get to see her. Been a week and I'm having withdrawals.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

2019 TaylorMade P790 4-AW.

I got my Bio Cell 7,8,9, PW heads today from Hurricane Golf. Decided it was time to try newer stuff so I got a new project.

A pair of Puma Titan Tour Ignite spikes for about 40% of the rrp. (y)

Back