What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up 2 UA shirts and a dz Bridgestone RXS to compare to the Chrome Soft Also had my lie angles checked on the Epic forged and Jaws wedges.

The Rules of Golf book for the golfer. Will be good to keep in the bag

Nike Dry Fit Polo Shirt in 2 tone blue

Not today, but I bought a hat at the course I went to with my brother-in-law earlier on vacation.

Just got a set of Adidas Tour 360 XTs for $65! They had only been wore twice and look immaculate! Too good of a deal to pass up. A set of my shoes are going to be wore out after this season so it was time to replace.

Bought a shirt and a copper stamped medallion ball marker from The Ridge at Manitou. May need to purchase more ProV1s as a result of playing said golf course.

I grabbed a new glove with the gift card to DSG I got for my birthday.

2018 Mizuno CLK 3h.
Just seem to be hitting hybrids better than fairways this year #covidmadness
Tried:
1. G400 - Shaft was too short
2. Srixon H85 - HZRDUS Black Smoke Too Boardie at 5.5
3. TM M2 - 65 Regular too whippy
4. Mizuno CLK - the only one I could turn over. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Couple of Peter Miller shirts. Both are blue which is my favorite color so...

MS20EK07S_BLLAP.jpg.imgw.300.300.jpg

MS20EK34B_NAV.jpg.imgw.300.300.jpg

I left my favorite golf towel at the course I played last week so I ordered a new one on Amazon & added a club brush and glove to get free shipping.

My new bag arrived today at work, guess what I am doing when I get home

Went shopping for new wedges after 18 holes with my Son.
Time to retire CBX 56 and Eye2 LW.
Tried Zipcore and SM8. They both felt good. Lean toward Zipcore which I wanted to get. Saw RTX4 and I couldn’t tell them apart in performance and looks.
Walked out with 54* Raw and 58* black. Lack of stock to match them together but didn’t wanted Chrome. $85/ea is good as it gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d6bbf3e56c093bc0e4a759134baedef3.jpg

Last edited:
Just got a set of Adidas Tour 360 XTs for $65! They had only been wore twice and look immaculate! Too good of a deal to pass up. A set of my shoes are going to be wore out after this season so it was time to replace.
Well they came in today. Gave them a cleaning to my liking and can’t really tell they have ever been worn. 429562E3-8CAC-4126-90D4-CACB7D431643.jpeg

Simple stuff today / recently:

- clubscrub - hangs on the side of my bag - wet - easy to use to clean clubs / balls and it saves me the 17 towels i usually have
- more plastic tees (gave all of mine to my wife since they're her favorite - blowing through the rest of my old wooden ones to get through them)
- a short sleeve rain shirt. I have a rain jacket but its sweltering in the summer. i wanted something i could wear if we play on a damp but warm day. found an adidas on clearance for like 25 bucks at budget. Didn't care about color since it wont be worn often hopefully

Just bought one of these from Budget Golf (weekly deal) to fit an existing wedge gap:

Untitled-1-2283-1.jpg

I'm either going to love or hate the blue, but right now...

200.gif

A new to me set of Mizuno mp33 irons. rifle 4.5 shafts
mizuno mp33.jpg

Back