What golf stuff did you buy today?

New Callaway 3 wood ordered. I’ve been running just a driver, hybrid and irons setup, but I need something more reliable off the tee. Sick of shouting “fore right!” after every tee shot..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Callaway 3 wood ordered. I’ve been running just a driver, hybrid and irons setup, but I need something more reliable off the tee. Sick of shouting “fore right!” after every tee shot..

Hope it helps!! :LOL:

3375b82b2900e3d360e225cb8b2d0815.jpg

Just picked up a Claw Pro glove. Excited to try it out

Thank you for your order from Ben Hogan Golf! We wanted to let you know that your order was shipped via UPS, UPS® Ground on 4/13/2021.

And Arriving today. :)
Ptx pro/icon combo set

it’s my first ever brand new set . Always purchased used, older in the past
Although honestly these are just marginally better than the circa 2002 irons I have lol! Just felt like spending on something shinier.

i think that’s says a lot though, you can count on a good quality design from Hogan even though all the different owners!

Last edited:
Cashed in my rewards points for 5 dozen TT Chrome Softs. Should be good for the season!

A bucket of balls at the range.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Oddly, I did not buy anything but my 5-G PXG 0311 XF Gen 2's arrived today. I went with the Gen 2s because they had a higher forgiveness rating in Maltby than the Gen 3 and they were a lot less dough. And just a few days later I was named the last member of the Mizuno Experience - so by end of this summer, I have my early spring set and if my game is up to it my performance set. I consider myself one of the luckiest people on earth (now if I could just find a new job).

20210414_215613.jpg20210414_215403.jpg

Those came FAST. :)

Today I bought golf time.

Being salary, I effectively work for myself. But I want to get out on the course Friday afternoon so a little extra time at work makes that possible.

Cashed in my rewards points for 5 dozen TT Chrome Softs. Should be good for the season!
I have a ton of reward points - Did they give you a choice of ball to choose from or just what was on the site?

The titleist 3 for 4 balls just arrived. I told my wife that they were delayed from the titleist and vokey experience from last summer.

Its like that.

I have a ton of reward points - Did they give you a choice of ball to choose from or just what was on the site?

I didn't ask. They had CS TT & Truvis on the rewards site. Make sure you have some time to sit on hold when you call them. Tried three times over the last week and waited on hold for a good 15-20 minutes before I got through yesterday.

Back