What golf stuff did you buy today?

I've been looking at the Vessel Lux XV Cart Bag in Grey like forever and finally found a place that sold it. Looking forward to getting on the course with it after it arrives.

zT81XWK8_800x.jpg

I've been looking at the Vessel Lux XV Cart Bag in Grey like forever and finally found a place that sold it. Looking forward to getting on the course with it after it arrives.

View attachment 9015671
Great bag, I’ve had it since the release and love it.

2 buckets at the range and lunch at the course.

T-shirts from Kevin Burns putters

im thinking of trying MMT 105s in the 50w I have. What weight did you go with?
I have the 105s in the scoring wedge shafts and MMT 95 stiff in my irons. I like playing a slightly heavier shaft in my irons.

Greens fees today

I suppose the benefit of having a sidewall puncture in my tire is that I now have that tire training aid for impact that my instructor recommended.

Greens fees at home course and another dozen balls. Free hotdog day!!! Third round back and steadily getting better.

Another pair of golf pants! Excited for them to show up!

I saw Bryson wearing this shirt last night and ordered it immediately.

1625660273872.png

Scored a couple of Adidas 365 shorts last night for a good price! Now I can get rid of some of my old shorts.
View attachment 9015246
Well, the grey ones never showed up as the guy says he mailed them separately because he initially took the wrong size to the post office and the grey ones were returned to him for unknown reason, even though he only sent me 1 tracking #. Not sure why he didn't wait and just mail them together, but he returned the money for the grey ones and refused to mail them if I paid him back the money. The fact that he refused to mail them makes me not so sure about his story. Makes me think he sold them to someone else and was trying to cover his tail, but that's Facebook for you. Either way, I snagged a pair of Adipure in grey off of eBay last night for pretty much the same price, along with 4 more Crown & Ivy polos today since they were on sale on Belk's website. Same shirt as I purchased a couple weeks ago while in Arkansas, just got 4 different colors.
1625661493957.png1625661623391.png

Attachments

• dfdf.png
    dfdf.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 7
Two boxes of these to keep stocked up:

1625664855446.png

I am partial to your current driver! ;)

The C721 is really good, tho!

Yeah….tbh, I held out in the golf store. No purchase. When I get home from vacation I plan to tweak my Max LS. In a recent scramble with it, I was losing it right quite a bit, which is an odd miss for me. I may try the draw setting…which is crazy for me to type.

Yeah….tbh, I held out in the golf store. No purchase. When I get home from vacation I plan to tweak my Max LS. In a recent scramble with it, I was losing it right quite a bit, which is an odd miss for me. I may try the draw setting…which is crazy for me to type.

I was having issues losing it right with my Mavrik. I moved my cogs to -2D and it is much better.

I was having issues losing it right with my Mavrik. I moved my cogs to -2D and it is much better.
Thinking stated loft, D will be an interesting test for me.

Just ordered a custom 4-iron to go with my ZX5 5-AW. #winning

20210707_202510.jpg

Got a deal I couldn't pass up on a pair of True Linkswear Lux Limited Edition Pebble shoes. A friend wore them once and didn't like them, he paid $210 and sold them to me for $100. They've never even touched a golf course, he walked around the house in them for a few minutes and the heel cup bothered his bad foot.

Pebble.jpeg

Back