What golf stuff did you buy today?

I found my SLDR S 12 degree head the other day. Thought about shafting it up just for fun.
The SLDR Mini Driver is still frequently in the bag.

I’ve played everything across the spectrum, always. That’s never changed
Cool man.
Look. I don't want to do this again. We seem to misunderstand each other a lot lately.

Like I said the other day. I thought I'd try and actually talk golf this time on THP. Doesn't seem to be going well. I can just go delete my comment if it makes you feel better? That way we can move on

Cool man.
Look. I don't want to do this again. We seem to misunderstand each other a lot lately.

Like I said the other day. I thought I'd try and actually talk golf this time on THP. Doesn't seem to be going well. I can just go delete my comment if it makes you feel better? That way we can move on
What are you talking about? Why are you looking for things? I replied to the conversation you were making, am I not supposed to answer honestly?

It’s just like I told you in that PM, if you are LOOKING for a specific tone in text, your mind will always find it.

The internet is just not that serious dude.

What are you talking about? Why are you looking for things? I replied to the conversation you were making, am I not supposed to answer honestly?

It’s just like I told you in that PM, if you are LOOKING for a specific tone in text, your mind will always find it.

The internet is just not that serious dude.
You're the only guy I can't seem to get along with here. Guess I'm the problem. 👍

Oops, forgot I also bought a couple PING adapters for the 430 Max 10K review

About 10 of them
Curious. Do they show the stock specs? For what I have seen of LAB unless you custom order them they are generally pretty flat on lie angle. Like 67-68 degrees or something like that. Do you know what yours is at?

You're the only guy I can't seem to get along with here. Guess I'm the problem. 👍
I’ve got no problems dude, this really truly seems like you’re the one looking for things. ’m just not sure how replying in a conversation is not getting along with you.

Curious. Do they show the stock specs? For what I have seen of LAB unless you custom order them they are generally pretty flat on lie angle. Like 67-68 degrees or something like that. Do you know what yours is at?
Stock is 69 I believe

****. I also bought more epoxy because mine crystallized. 😡

I’ve got no problems dude, this really truly seems like you’re the one looking for things. ’m just not sure how replying in a conversation is not getting along with you.
man. I just came in here to post my iron heads. I said your equipment was cool and a great deal after your trades. You got defensive about who knows what. Let's just end it ok? You can even have the last word.

man. I just came in here to post my iron heads. I said your equipment was cool and a great deal after your trades. You got defensive about who knows what. Let's just end it ok? You can even have the last word.
No need to do the last word martyr thing.

I’m not defensive, but you’re reading it that way, because you’re looking for it to be. That’s the way text works.

Internet golf is simply not that serious.

I think I would custom order one, if I ended up going that route. I'm not as tech smart as @Jman and dont want to try and start bending things like I know what I am doing.

****. I also bought more epoxy because mine crystallized. 😡
I just get epoxy from Home Depot now.. It is cheaper.. JB weld..

yeah, a little flat.. but maybe that is just me..
It’s what fits me, which is the reason I just went through the store, that and trade ins hahahaha

Back