What golf stuff did you buy today?

I think I would custom order one, if I ended up going that route. I'm not as tech smart as @Jman and dont want to try and start bending things like I know what I am doing.
I dont even know how you would or if you could bend these? that sounds like a super bad idea.. lol.

I dont even know how you would or if you could bend these? that sounds like a super bad idea.. lol.
I've been know to make poor decisions.

I think I would custom order one, if I ended up going that route. I'm not as tech smart as @Jman and dont want to try and start bending things like I know what I am doing.
They can’t be bent is an interesting aspect, they’re drilled out to the loft needed. I went this way because stock luckily fits me in this case, just have to extend it to 35.5 at some point.

I refuse. Hahahaha

I just use Brampton golf epoxy
thats fair. I used that forever and it works great.. The last time I just went to home depot. Got giant bottles that will probably go bad before I use it all... lol.

Hahahaha, snapping the shaft off in the head would be bad bad 🤣

They can’t be bent is an interesting aspect, they’re drilled out to the loft needed. I went this way because stock luckily fits me in this case, just have to extend it to 35.5 at some point.
So my old "buy it and hope it works" idea isnt the best option for this. Got it. Online fitting will have to be done.

thats fair. I used that forever and it works great.. The last time I just went to home depot. Got giant bottles that will probably go bad before I use it all... lol.
I feel this 🤣

It’s why I started getting the smaller 2oz bottles finally

It’s what fits me, which is the reason I just went through the store, that and trade ins hahahaha
mine is 68..but that was through their online fitting. I'm sure I could get away with going 1 more degree upright

Hahahaha, snapping the shaft off in the head would be bad bad 🤣
is yours the standard steel shaft? Or the accra or something else? Also.. Did you have to steal a shopping cart to get all the stuff from your car into the store to trade in? Also also, I can tell you that the employees were probably excited to see it and are in the back room fighting over stuff to pilfer before it hits the floor.. lol.

mine is 68..but that was through their online fitting. I'm sure I could get away with going 1 more degree upright
Bigger was with the trade in’s, it’s an easy way for me to test one out. Then, if need be, I can go custom, there are def some alignment setups I prefer a lot more via custom

is yours the standard steel shaft? Or the accra or something else? Also.. Did you have to steal a shopping cart to get all the stuff from your car into the store to trade in? Also also, I can tell you that the employees were probably excited to see it and are in the back room fighting over stuff to pilfer before it hits the floor.. lol.
Accra in black, big reason I jumped

Hahahaha, I always get a lot of questions about how and why I have so much stuff to trade

I think generally I am a 71 guy.. 69 degrees for James who I think is 6'3" is interesting. That is pretty low set hands for a 69 degree set up.. At least in my mind. Maybe he has really long arms and is a bit of a knuckle dragger.. lol.. ;)

Bigger was with the trade in’s, it’s an easy way for me to test one out. Then, if need be, I can go custom, there are def some alignment setups I prefer a lot more via custom
The alignment setup is probably what I spent the most time tinkering with when building one. So many options, and so many I like, but I would probably end up going one dot or something silly plain like that.

I think generally I am a 71 guy.. 69 degrees for James who I think is 6'3" is interesting. That is pretty low set hands for a 69 degree set up.. At least in my mind. Maybe he has really long arms and is a bit of a knuckle dragger.. lol.. ;)
I’m 6’2 and was fit into a 70° lie angle.

The alignment setup is probably what I spent the most time tinkering with when building one. So many options, and so many I like, but I would probably end up going one dot or something silly plain like that.
I went with the vernier acuity lines like my Sacks Parente putter has.

70 is my comfort zone, anything lower than that causes issues.

You’re forgetting I play over standard length too, that’s part of the fitting equation.

You’re forgetting I play over standard length too, that’s part of the fitting equation.
I didn't forget. That makes the flat lie angle even more confusing in my mind. lol But! I also know you are a way better putter than I am so I don't question the method even if it is not adding up to me. Roll what works!!

I didn't forget. That makes the flat lie angle even more confusing in my mind. lol But! I also know you are a way better putter than I am so I don't question the method even if it is not adding up to me. Roll what works!!
It’s something I’ve been fit to 3-4 times now, has a lot to do with the fact I don’t believe in eyes over the ball. I want eyes over the heel.

Got bored. Went down a rabbit hole with irons.
Landed here.

View attachment 9261933

Yes. I'm aware they'll wear like ****. They didn't have the satin ones in stock in RH.

Couldn't pass them.up for the price $238.50 shipped.
That’s a good price for iron heads.

I placed my orders for merchandise associated with my member-guest tournament coming up at the end of May. A Scotty Cameron 2024 Phantom 9.5 at 33 inches and two golf shirts and a quarter zip from Peter Millar. We are definitely helping the golf shop boost revenues. lol

Back