What golf stuff did you buy today?

On our road trip I found some e6 Bridgestone balls at a great price. Plus no sales tax. Purchased 4 dozen. Also, purchased 2 boxes (30 balls) of those Pinnacle Soft balls.

Yesterday after reading about a possible shortage of balls due to that plant explosion, I purchased 4 more dozen e6 balls, along with 30 more Pinnacle Soft balls.

8 dozen e6 balls should last well into next year. The Pinnacles will make great practice balls.

I'm not sure there will be a golf ball shortage, but the explosion might give distributors a reason to raise their prices anyway. 🤣

Stumbled upon a "used" U510 4i ...it looks brand new and plays well. Going to fill a gap for me.

Stumbled upon a "used" U510 4i ...it looks brand new and plays well. Going to fill a gap for me.
Love finding deals like that, sometimes only thing missing is wrapper.

So when one has too many bags and shoes but still has the disease there is only one route to go - Putters

So I made a few grabs.

Attachments

• pinganser02.png
    pinganser02.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • pingb6002.png
    pingb6002.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • titleistacushnetbullseye01.jpg
    titleistacushnetbullseye01.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 5
20230929_122648.jpg
2 dozen for $95. Wanted Alphacats but they weren't on sale :(

T100's arrived!T100.jpg

Paradym driver on order. Couldn’t pass up X2 trade in allowance.

Got fit for Vokey’s!

Got myself a year long 24/7 membership to an indoor facility. It has 5 Trackman's, about a dozen range spots, chipping and putting area. Gym is also available for members. It's on my way to work, so I foresee a lot of time spent there in the next year.

Got myself a year long 24/7 membership to an indoor facility. It has 5 Trackman's, about a dozen range spots, chipping and putting area. Gym is also available for members. It's on my way to work, so I foresee a lot of time spent there in the next year.
Once you start a routine like that watch your game take off.

I have this stupid idea that I want a G430 hybrid, even though I have no gap for it to fill, and I hit my 6I 185 carry with great spin and stopping power, next club up is a 9W I carry 197. I blame this place for making me a psycho club Ho.
So I'm heading to Carls for some jumbo CP2 grips I want to put on a few clubs on the rack, and will probably walk out with something $$$ I dont need....... When I said I'm heading to Carls today all my wife said was "Remember, the putter is the only club you have played for more than a season."
I don't know if that's tacit permission to buy a Scotty or what.

I have this stupid idea that I want a G430 hybrid, even though I have no gap for it to fill, and I hit my 6I 185 carry with great spin and stopping power, next club up is a 9W I carry 197. I blame this place for making me a psycho club Ho.
So I'm heading to Carls for some jumbo CP2 grips I want to put on a few clubs on the rack, and will probably walk out with something $$$ I dont need....... When I said I'm heading to Carls today all my wife said was "Remember, the putter is the only club you have played for more than a season."
I don't know if that's tacit permission to buy a Scotty or what.
Club Hos Anonymous... Good Evening, my name is 1860VS and I'm a Club Ho.

I bought 3 TaylorMade Tour Response Stripe golf balls.
IMG_0411.jpeg

Bought a Steelfiber 95S shaft for my Epic Super Hybrid 3h. The R 75s felt a bit too loose for me. Results remain to be seen 😀

Back