What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up my Ping G700 custom order. 6-UW with Recoil 65 shafts.

I ordered a Grip Master midsize putter grip to try out in the future.

I picked up a set of Cleveland Launcher HB irons 4-D for a steal on Budget.

Some alignment sticks and got a trial pack of the new Wilson Staff ball for free.

A few needs taken care of. 03870B7D-8490-428A-B78B-EF0B26DC63EA.jpeg

Not sure this counts...but getting prepared to watch El Tigre go for 83!

AD46E4F2-E0AC-456D-909F-F38F9D4FA742.jpeg

Cleveland Frontline Elevado slant neck putter! It cannot get here soon enough!!

Oops... maybe I shoulda' gone to sleep.

3 AM impulse purchase, 9° G410 with stiff Tour 65 shaft on the way.

Oops... maybe I shoulda' gone to sleep.

3 AM impulse purchase, 9° G410 with stiff Tour 65 shaft on the way.
Nothing wrong with that. I love mine.

I bought one of these as well... Contemplating Goodwood Putter after talking with owner.

I've been on their website, they have some very nice looking putters. (y)

Nothing wrong with that. I love mine.
Yeah, I'm sure that I'll love it too (as I do my G400 Max).

The "oops" part was more my reaction after I'd JUST told a friend (dbigstick) that club purchases would have to wait a while after some very recent unforeseen expenses.

Right after I purchased 6 home theater seats ($$!), the upstairs shower pan sprung a leak. Of course the Mrs opted for the custom shower ($$!) as a fix.

Then, rather than spend 1/3 the cost of full replacement for our concrete driveway to fix what needs fixing, we instead opted for full replacement to avoid the mismatched checkerboard effect ($$$!!).

So... "oops" on the driver, but daddy needed an indulgent tonic for the beating he's been taking lately!

Yeah, I'm sure that I'll love it too (as I do my G400 Max).

The "oops" part was more my reaction after I'd JUST told a friend (dbigstick) that club purchases would have to wait a while after some very recent unforeseen expenses.

Right after I purchased 6 home theater seats ($$!), the upstairs shower pan sprung a leak. Of course the Mrs opted for the custom shower ($$!) as a fix.

Then, rather than spend 1/3 the cost of full replacement for our concrete driveway to fix what needs fixing, we instead opted for full replacement to avoid the mismatched checkerboard effect ($$$!!).

So... "oops" on the driver, but daddy needed an indulgent tonic for the beating he's been taking lately!
Compared to those other expenses the driver is like desert after an expensive dinner. Just finishing up a remodel at our lake house so I know the feeling.

Mavrik Customs ordered today

Mavrik Customs.jpg

arccos putter sensor for superstroke grip with countercore. looking forward to collecting data over the year with my grandaddy bag.

Greens fee.

SZ 4i 1* weak w/ Catalyst in X
Max 3+ w/ Riptide 70 6.5
Super Hybrid 20 w/ Catalyst HYB in X

Back