What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played golf!!! Woo!!

Listed my irons on the 'bay. Spent way too much time reading the entire Amp Cell review thread.

962ceb5f06933b14682876324e1c7489.jpg

When there is 6" of snow on the ground, and nothing on your work schedule, what else do you do? You get your old lady's welcome mat, and practice your wedge contact...

Read my shipping confirmation that my XR Pro irons are on the way.

Surfed THP and walked around PGA superstore

Regripped some clubs, THPEd started making purchases getting ready for golf season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hit the range working on tempo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched golf fix. Worked on starting my downswing hip first. Chipped into my chipping net. Watched big break

Sent out proposals on two tournaments. One of which we used to have but went away a few years ago.

Installed a new Handcrafted LZ shaft into my BB Alpha.

Rolled the Works 2Ball at GS. Tracked my XR Pro Irons.

Tuesday night simulator league. Swung the clubs A LOT better than last week too.

Demoed the Cally XR last night using an aldila Rogue Silver 60s/aldila rogue black 70s for testing. Fitter suggested that maybe I should wait for the XR Pro to come out or go with a shaft with little less torque

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a lesson. It was awesome.

A couple more tournament proposals. Jacqui had her Manager's Review today and it went AWESOME!

Sent out proposals on two tournaments. One of which we used to have but went away a few years ago.

Just got this tournament to commit. 100 to 120 golfers. On top of that we have a three year deal, so they will be playing here through 2017. Major deal for Jacqui and me.

Just got this tournament to commit. 100 to 120 golfers. On top of that we have a three year deal, so they will be playing here through 2017. Major deal for Jacqui and me.
Very nice!

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Go my job for the day done early, so I went to the golf shop. Rolled a bunch of putters, bought another that I really didn't need but couldn't pass up. Addiction?

Also had my 60 56 each bent 2 degrees stronger. Practiced some chips and pitches in their range.

Now watching first round of northern trust open.

Played 18, ham & eggs style. Could drive a truck thru the spread between front and back scores.

I looked at the thermometer, -21*C (-6*F) then looked at my clubs in the basement......sigh

As far as golf related topics all I have done today is THP and ordered a few putter grips.

THP & watched some golf on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back