What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much just checked on my Footjoys after sending them in under warranty & trying to find out what the club is going to do about my driver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went down to city hall and got my resident golf card so that I can get cheaper fees to play public courses in San Francisco. I haven't played a round of golf in over 10 years, so this was a big deal for me!

Played 18 with a couple guys from work.

Use SPi orange ball to work on putting and gat the wife started with it too in prep for LIITA

Drove by the GoLow Golf indoor simulator and tried to squeeze some time in...but couldn't today.

THP and carpet putting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the range in 48* weather. That was a bad idea. Much respect for y'all up north.

Hit the range in 48* weather. That was a bad idea. Much respect for y'all up north.

We're playing 18 in that and loving it!

Swing practice, working on what my coach gave me.

At that temp I'd be playing without a doubt. I do recommend hand warmers on those 34* starts though.

At that temp I'd be playing without a doubt. I do recommend hand warmers on those 34* starts though.

If riding, alternate which hand drives and which one you sit on. That way your hands don't hurt as much after a shot

Another 18 holes on Sim last nite. shot an 85. 8 FIR, 24 putts, beat the other guys with 6 better on the handicaps. Wedge game was also on the money with 2 inside the gimme range and a hole out from 60y. 2 weeks straight I get to serve up the humble pie at work. Life is good.

Another 18 holes on Sim last nite. shot an 85. 8 FIR, 24 putts, beat the other guys with 6 better on the handicaps. Wedge game was also on the money with 2 inside the gimme range and a hole out from 60y. 2 weeks straight I get to serve up the humble pie at work. Life is good.

Slow down. You're going to make me look bad when I make my way down to Summerland this spring.

Cleaned up some irons and will continue to THP. Tomorrow is XR demo day so I'm getting ready for that.

Used a 30 day playability guarantee from Global Golf and went in a different direction for a driver. :)

Slow down. You're going to make me look bad when I make my way down to Summerland this spring.

I doubt that. I've got a couple of courses open now down here, so now we wait for a couple more degrees of warmth and WE go outside

The only golf stuff I've done today is stalk 4 different tracking numbers to see when all my new stuff is coming in! My putter should be in today and potentially a new TW belt and polo. The USA superstroke 1.0 and tour lock back weights should be in next Monday. Booo on USPS for not delivering them all at once so I can practice over the weekend.

Cleaned up some irons and will continue to THP. Tomorrow is XR demo day so I'm getting ready for that.

Can't wait for this! Might have to hit these and the speeds side by side just for shiggles.

Thought about my Bridgestone order. Looking into where I'm placing the order thru.

Went to the PGA superstore to see what type of putter my wife would like for LIITA and tried to hit the XR but there was a family from Denmark that completely took over the callaway bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back