What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Got a putter fit. Hit some balls and rolled some putts.

Sitting at PC tracking 8 different leaderboards and THP driver testing

Wells Fargo
BMW Pro-Am Pro leaderboard
BWM Pro-Am Pr/Am leaderboard
Champions Tour Regions Traditional
LPGA Kingsmill
NCAA San Diego Regional
NCAA Bremerton Regional
Texas State 4-ball competition

Rain, all day... cleaned the clubs and am now settled into the couch with a cold one to watch the Wells Fargo tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played with fellow THP'ers shakey and daddio

Played 18 with the normal Saturday groups. Had fun but not the same as playing with THPers.

Played 18 in a tourney, paired with afwcardinal.

Cleaned 2 sets of clubs and getting ready to tee it up with the wife

Cleaned my clubs, readied a new dozen balls for battle, THP'ed, watched golf, went outside in between rain showers and took some practice swings.

Went to my first demo day. That was a blast!

Played 18 at my home course.

Played golf with a bunch of THPers and hit a crap load of different drivers. Yeah, that's a solid day of golfing fun.

Began the "clearing of the hoard".

Long way to go. Yeeeeeesh.

Played golf for a bachelor party.

Went to my local course for the first time after they basically remodeled the entire thing. Looked great I really cant wait to get back out there.
http://landaparkgolfcourse.com/

Went to the Wells Fargo Championship yesterday with my fiancée and heading back today. Lucky enough to see Rory and Phil back to back on four different holes. Hoping to follow Rory and Webb today.

Played 18 with another THPer (Preston) and a friend who treated both of us to a nice show by shooting 77 on a course he has never played before - I put it down to the good course guidance I gave him during the round :D

Continuation of "clearing the hoard".

Played 18 with 19 buddys in sustained 35mph wind blowing 45+, it was brutal!!

10th hole was 423 into the teath of the wind, I hit drive, 4i & then 6i from 95 yards and was still short.. The 6i actually started comming back at me!!

I was happy with my 28 pionts!

Played 18 for the first time in awhile. It was equally good and bad. 18 on the docket for Tuesday; 27 for Thursday. Let's…do this!

I'm resting my shoulder. Shot a 55 in Tiger Woods 2013 @ TPC Sawgrass.

Played 18

Took my irons in to get set 1* flat. Watched the Wells Fargo Championship. THP'd.

"Gethered" with 12 awesome dudes

Drove to GB, picked up my newly reassembled clubs, and hit a bucket with them. Drove a few miles down the road and hit more balls testing drivers and hybo's. I was going to hit some more this evening, but the weather stopped me. All in all a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back