What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
re wired my garage to add another couple of outlets for charging my Garmin S1 and power cart battery..

It would be my third one…

As long as it matches my bag…

And Seamus headcovers…

Now there's a ponder, a tartan colored Cicgear.

Boom. Problem solved.

CGC351-CBLK-2.jpg

Been too busy to post but on Wednesday I golfed 54 holes with my buddies. Great day of golf.

Just took 3/4" off my driver and regripped it just in time for tomorrow's round and the 36 Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played a new to me course with the wife.

Assoc. event with several THPers present.

Stopped by Golf Galaxy and rolled some putts with an Odyssey Works V-Line Versa. They STILL have no Big-Ts in stock. And demoed the Ping iE1 irons.

I'm HARD core pondering the Big T myself...let me know what you think after you get a chance to roll one.

I'm playing in a Day/Night 2 Person Golf Ball Tournament tonight. Looking forward to that. Tee off around 5, light meal at the turn then light'em with tracer fire after it get's dark. It's always a fun event!

Hit 150 balls on the range. Went to Golf Mart to roll some balls with a SeeMore FGP. Took up an offer to buy same from a THP member. Bought a new Bionic golf glove.

Played 18 in a tourney.

Walked 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caddied for my buddy in the Cleveland Am qualifier today. He started off shaky, probably nerves. Probably the most up and down round ever. Had 6 bogies and 6 birdies. Shot an even par 71. And when we left the course he was 1 off the lead. Hopefully tomorrow he's more steady cause he can really win this thing. He's done it twice before!

Played 18 at The Golf of Dallas. Pretty fun track but dang those were some tight fairways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I followed along with #THPLegacy and it was effin' awesome.

I followed along with #THPLegacy and it was effin' awesome.
Ditto. Some great golf and awesome updates from Dan, Mike and Ricky

Followed Legacy updates while at the beach and at the campsite. I keep getting weird looks because i keep picking my phone up..... but whatev!

Golf lesson and Legacy updates. It's been a good day!

18 holes and caught up with what is going on at Legacy .

Played 18 in a scramble any caught up on The Legacy.

Played 18 with local THPers such a great time.

Hit the range with my 5yr old daughter, had a blast. Man it was HOT!

Stared at my XR Pros (clean them, sell them, or game them…?), followed the Legacy Live Thread, and pondered some things (Seamus, Ping, Sun Mountain).

41/42 - 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back