What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counter Core.

I ordered one from SS, but it shipped from Carl's Golfland and took about to week to get to me. It was worth the wait, though :D

I ordered one from SS, but it shipped from Carl's Golfland and took about to week to get to me. It was worth the wait, though :D
I have been looking local for them, might have to order online.

I have been looking local for them, might have to order online.

Got ya. If you get it online you like won't have to wait as long as I did, but I think it's well worth it. What color are you looking at?

Got ya. If you get it online you like won't have to wait as long as I did, but I think it's well worth it. What color are you looking at?
I like the Black/Blue.

I like the Black/Blue.

Well just so you know, the feel is superb contrary to some of the negative stuff I've read. Not sure what model you're considering, but I'm very, very happy with mine. That may not be the case if I miss putts with it, but at least it feels good in my hands!

Which one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 today in our club opening day. 36 holes on the card tomorrow in tournament play.

Played 18 holes today. Put the GBB with Grandura shafts in play today. All I can say is WOW !!!!!what a combo.

The SS grips that Jordan Spieth games now, who makes them...........golf pride?

played 18, watched some golf, scheduled a lesson and tee time for tom and of course THP'd

Enjoyed some MD3 magic

c3c48365b9d260fe9054d26e15d45a93.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed to tee it up tomorrow with a couple thpers.

Played a round on the Optishot. Great to be able to work on the swing.

Had my first ever putting lesson. My instructor went through a rather lengthy list of what I was doing wrong and showed me why they would lead to push misses. Came back and worked in front of a mirror on keeping everything still except my shoulders. He made that my first emphasis, quieting the head and hips.

Played a freezing cold round with ArtM.

Regrouped a few clubs. Cleaned out the bag. Played golf on Xbox.

Gripped a few clubs and pulled a graphite shaft from an adapter.

HZDRUS is gripped and ready for play tomorrow, should we get out.

Re gripped a few irons, finally put together the 4i in my set and a random sand wedge perused a few golf sites online, watched a little bit of every tourney going this weekend.

Went to Golfsmith to swing a few to get the rust off. Been cooped up in the house with an itch to play.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Walked 18

1) Thought about going to the course and hitting range balls - didn't end up getting to.

2) Watched Torrey Pines tourney for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back