What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 holes. Hit some good shots and some bad shots. It was 75 degrees though so it was a good day.

Just some THP at work. Checked on the Toulon bracket, still in, made it to final 4!!!!

Took the kids to lunch at the range and shared buckets with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just booked a tee time for saturday. exactly 4 minutes after expected sunrise lol. i was informed that the members who they paired me with (this is a public muni btw) play very fast, so this may be disastrous.

Went to the range to do a little glove testing.

Scheduled lesson 1 with the new instructor

THP has been it today, weather needs to break...again.

Bought shafting and grip supplies today and started refurbishing another set of clubs.

12885778_10153688114488401_5266795428639282524_o.jpg

Bought apex cf16's from a pretty cool THPer

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

THP'd and golfed with Mark_UK. It was an awesome day out aside from the punched and sanded greens! After the round I started thinking about taking my 3W out of the bag and going with GBB, HW and XR 4H. Hmm...

Walked 15 holes after work before it got too dark. Ran out of daylight.

Posted to THP, and missed out on a GBB Mini in the marketplace. Then realized I don't need another club, I need to be a better player. Got the warm fuzzies from having some THP'ers post some good thoughts/advice on my thread.

Just THP'D

Just THPing for me, today.

Deposit paid for the Cure event.

Lesson this morning which went very well and if I hadn't been busy afterwards I was very tempted to go and play 9 holes

New wedge shafts arrived.
9cef524c574a8cbbd115fa85e89c5c10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took my mother for a professional driver fitting.
Impressed by the numbers and dispersion! She went for a Cobra F6+ in the end, fitted her like a glove!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back