What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver shaft research and some reading on target oriented golf.

20 min worth of wedge swings on a swing speed reader in my house. Working on 1/2- 7/8th swings trying to get my swing speed the same every time.

Worked my tail off on trackman and learned more about using the data

Built an impact screen and installed it in the new golf "studio"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What'd you use for a screen?
Sunshade. .. 3 plys thick. Grommeted every foot. The frame is 2" pic. 6' X 8' tall. Held in with hook screws. I hope this what you are asking.

Attachments

• IMG_4071.jpg
    IMG_4071.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sunshade. .. 3 plys thick. Grommeted every foot. The frame is 2" pic. 6' X 8' tall. Held in with hook screws. I hope this what you are asking.

Picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Diamana D+ 72 White shaft showed up and it was in GREAT condition. I swapped the driver shafts and now I just need to get out and hit it!

Marked up 2 dozen balls for eventual play. Rain needs to go away.

Changing up the paint fill on the wedges from lime green
to Mizuno blue.

Please see photo IMG_4071.jpg

Looks good Wyzy let us know how it holds up

Scheduled a practice session indoors may try to do the combine while I'm there

Awesome Wyzyguy. Would be interesting to see how well something projects on that impact screen.

My day will consist of some long over due paint filling and slapping new grips on one of my iron sets.

Awesome Wyzyguy. Would be interesting to see how well something projects on that impact screen.

My buddy has some heavy oz vinyl ( white) that I am going to use if I decide to go projector route. Current plan is to use a monitor to start with . Skytrak LM should be here in a few days .

What did I do golf wise today.?
Hung some supplemental netting around the screen.
Hit balls 5-9 iron working on complete routine and Stewart the ball on line . Ball felt real solid.
Worked on AofA with driver. So glad I have a deep basement!!
Worked on putts with putting arc mat and coin drill. This thing is effective. Great visual feedback..

Looks good Wyzy let us know how it holds up

Scheduled a practice session indoors may try to do the combine while I'm there

Will do. Looks like it will be durable. Nice thing is I can replace the parts myself if I run into issues.

Played 18 this morning and now cleaning my clubs.

2 hrs working on loading in the backswing and unloading through the ball tough work

Walked another 18 today.

Another 18 today. I love it when i can get more than 1 round a week in.

Walked 18 for the 4th time this week. Now back to reality tomorrow....

I should have played/practiced, but I caught up on THP after the holiday weekend and now I want Thanksgiving leftovers

Range time and putted on frozen green for about an hour

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

10 sets of 5 full speed 9 irons

Yesterday, my buddy and I played and were paired up with another two some. There was Grandpa and Grant, Grant being a 17 year old junior in high school. He stood 6 ft 2 in @ 200 lbs. I know his high school football, and basketball, coaches wished he played for them. Grant stepped up on the 1st tee on the blues, made a few practice swings (him and Grandpa had been on the range prior to playing) and made a most beautiful, Big Easy like swing. One birdie, two bogies for his round, a great playing attitude and most mature acting young man. After the round John and I shook their hands and over beers in the 19th talked about this young man we had just played with. We hope to see him again and play another round with Grant, sure has a bright future in golf, but who knows what may happen???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back