What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Took my second of four beginner golf classes. Got about fifteen minutes of extra practice in beforehand and practiced for another fifteen minutes afterward. About halfway through the class he stopped us and showed us how to turn our baby swings into full swings. I'm tired, and can tell already I'm a-gonna be sore tomorrow, but it's all good (y) Slooowly getting my swing corrected :)

Good for you. Love seeing how much you are enjoying it.

Just THP'd and checked on the delivery status of my hybrid. Tomorrows round is delayed until it arrives

Booked a round for tomorrow after now. I’ve got a best ball tourney to make sure my game is in tip top shape

Chipped about 80 balls and hit into the practice net.

Put new hybrid into the bag and walked 9

Got my tee time for Saturdays Presidents Cup Round 1

THPed this afternoon. Reached out to Bettinardi to try and have a restoration done on my 38 Special.

Got 7 holes in before the thunder, lightning & rain hit. You just have to love Florida afternoons!

Play 18 for an 81 today really pleased with this score, as it's 5 strokes lower than my current average scores.

Also, the last time our little group played, I played neanderthal golf with a 94. On the same course even. Pay back is always fun.

Short game was hitting on all cylinders, and my tee to green game was not to shabby either. Had a nice 25+/- foot (8i) chip in for a par 4 bird. This was also my shot of the day.

Heat wasn't too much of an issue. Lots of shade trees on this course. They also screened a lot the wind out.

Low round in our group was a 77.

Just a good day of golf

Range session. Worked on swing change ideas for consistency. I believe I found a missing piece in the puzzle. Went directly from the practice area to walk holes 11-18. Hit 2-3 balls each hole and spent extra time putting on the greens. That was a good test for my swing adjustment. I may have found what I was looking for. My left-right dispersion was minimal. Across all balls played, only missed the green 2 out ~20 times. Another big impact was with driver. I had forgotten how much I prefer approach shots from the fairway. :D Fingers crossed this will continue.

Played 9 holes and then a few extra.

Got the Mevo in mail today so range rat session tomorrow.

I took an overdue rest day from swinging the clubs, bought a rangefinder, took apart my irons and didn't put them back together, THP'd, brought home a bunch of club building stuff to make a mess of the apartment, analyzed some data and spent all the time in between that eating, working out, and drinking protein shakes.

Played 18. Wasn't the best round, but couldn't beat the views.

06B1D6C4-BA45-4640-8874-DB9330600F0C_1_105_c.jpeg

Attachments

• 3A1CE55E-5A77-44DD-87B7-5BDF94D50193_1_105_c.jpeg
    3A1CE55E-5A77-44DD-87B7-5BDF94D50193_1_105_c.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 26B0131B-4BF2-4F2D-8AC8-45CE648C3F50_1_105_c.jpeg
    26B0131B-4BF2-4F2D-8AC8-45CE648C3F50_1_105_c.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 10
Regripped my hybrid and all of Grants irons

THP'd and stuck in a conundrum of trying to figure out if I want to book a round for later or just hit the range. Also continuing to contemplate if I want to buy a 5wood to replace the 2 UDI.

Indoor putting then hitting into the practice net and of course THPed.

I played but it was ugly..

THP'd, played 18, THP'd some more.

Walked 18

I had a pretty crappy range session today. Wasn’t swinging the clubs well for some reason. The exact opposite of last week when I was hitting everything well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played a team match for my club last night, I lost my match 2&1 after my opponent had a putt drop that was travelling so quick it would have been off the green if it hadn't hit the flag - how it dropped I will never know but it is what it is

Playing in a mixed competition with Jen on Saturday, then an individual trophy competition on Sunday morning, so hoping ym good ball striking from last night stays for the weekend

THPing this morning. Have a tee time in a couple of hours. :golf2:

THP'd and watching The Memorial

Back