What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Watched 14 mystery bag unwrapping videos.... I think that was more nerve-wracking than the actual purchasing process:eek:

Just thp. Took a walk during my weekly project sync meeting and ended up going almost 6 miles. Needed a break this evening.

Hit the driving range and catching up on THP now

Posted my THP grab bag video and watched everyone else’s! It’s like Christmas in August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a great THP catch-up day.

Seriously considering posting some clubs for sale.

Hit the range, Ben working on slowing and shortening my backswing. L 6-wedges was on point. Couldn’t hit my 5 iron into Lake Michigan.

Hit the range, Ben working on slowing and shortening my backswing. L 6-wedges was on point. Couldn’t hit my 5 iron into Lake Michigan.
That is a familiar feeling... except on course sometimes it seems like every water feature is the size of Lake Michigan and CAN’T be missed.

Played 18 in the morning, THP'd on and off throughout the day.

Hit around 30 balls on the range with wedge and 7 iron to test out the ribs. They are still a little tender but looking much much better. Hopefully I’ll be able to play in our club championship this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good news! I hit a small bucket for the first time in 15+ years (just got back into the game) and it's been 8 weeks and a day since surgery goin in from my side to drain an Empyema on my right lung. All went well, felt good.

Played 18 this afternoon, got home to find my THP Mystery Grab Bag arrived early. Opened it and posted photos ...... THANKS AGAIN THP!

Played 18 yesterday evening - good front 9 but terrible back 9. I’m blaming fatigue due to an 16hr work day Tuesday and then 10hr day before the round last night.

just THP’ing today

New putter arrived. A 2017 model, but new to me nonetheless.

Attachments

• 559E6A78-E566-4655-BDF8-49525E497280.jpeg
    559E6A78-E566-4655-BDF8-49525E497280.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 3
I'm staring at my new (to me) One Mini Driver. I've been playing around with the settings. I am amped to go try it out. Need work to stop. Going to go with the 2 driver approach until I think I need another gap filled. But I have everything filled fairly well under 200.

Sorted out my bag for my round after work tomorrow evening, weather permitting

Browsed the net looking at Drivers and 3woods

League semi-final tonight... Wyndam PGA event viewing and of course some THP ...

Took an iron head to my fitter so they can put their adapter on.. In preparation for my shaft fitting Monday! Also watched some Wyndham, hit some putts, and got some THPing in!

Booked a tee time for Saturday morning at a fun course I’ve only played once before.

Something very minor. I finally got around to attaching a members badge from Ardglass Golf Club (1996) that my Uncle gave me. He gave it to me along with a load of other golf stuff (along with a St Andrews ball marker along with other things). It has sentimental value to me because he was the one who got me into golf, he still gives me "lessons" from the other side of the world. Everytime I play now I want to be better for him and me. He was a single digit hdp back in the day when he used to play.

0C6E16B0-5ADB-419C-8E7C-1504ECE3753A.jpeg

This is my living room rug. So chipping (or trying to) into various containers around the room. The fireplace, empty solo cup, the cat, over my daughter asleep on the couch......endless possibilities.

Walked 18 than hopped in a cart and played another 18. Yes I was tired but I played half way decent. Gotta practice to get better and the second 18 was purely working on my game.

Watched some golf, THp’d & played 18. All in all a good day!

So I did a thing while waiting for my a Mystery Bag.....

64B22C47-7EA8-432F-9E9A-0745BB011AAE.jpeg
3664B733-1171-4182-ADE0-2DC7A2268BF0.jpeg
8DC1499F-9725-4DE0-8EC9-866C358C0D5F.jpeg

Back