What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I am still under the weather, so all I did was hit a large bucket at the range.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hit some balls with the 7 iron into the net in my back yard.

Went to the range. Worked on ball placement at set up. Hit irons up thru driver.

Practiced in my shop today and hit a bunch of balls. Helped a friend with a bunch of stuff. He left hitting much better. I got my swing in the high 90s several times which was sweet for me.

Reshafted my irons and got a little depressed that it's blizzarding and we won't see golf weather for months still!

Indoor putting practice and Impact Snap training while watching The American Express tournament. 6" of new snow last night and winds are strong today.

Played Pelican Hill today and had an amazing time. Absolutely beautiful course and facilities. The views on each hole were over the top. Not a bad way to spend a sat.
151CA18D-A945-4F83-BC76-A0995F3AD135.jpegAE1079D5-2806-4DB1-821C-F356CFB354AE.jpeg7AC1B8F0-D0FF-464A-B6C9-82E69C44F832.jpegD0C0FC7E-6BD5-4654-8617-C5838DA3DB55.jpegBD6E9AC7-F7A1-4635-8877-315B4ADF47BD.jpeg98586C7E-2FD5-4304-BAF9-ADF7693F664F.jpeg

Attended the 3rd round of the LPGA Diamond Reports Tournament of Champions

Lots of THPing and some indoor putting

Just my usual trip to the golf store to ponder...ponder...ponder.

If one may ask, what you pondering?

Take a seat... lol

Well, def need new irons.
Was checking out the setup of the following sets: Just the short list....
Ping Blueprints, i210.
Titleist T100
Mizuno MMC
Compared to Apex Pros. Then I’ve been scouring ebay for some dot heads!
Ponder for a setup with S400s.
Plan to invest in a fw and got a chance to see the new Mavrik line and the SIM line. Leaning 60/40 in Sim favor only because of adjustability, experience with M5 and having backup shafts tipped up here at home.

Putter: messed with the Scotty Phantom 12.5. Will be surprised if I dont snag one of these at some stage.

.....and that was the first 5 mins I was in the store.....

More sim time: swing work and then 10 holes at Doral. Swing changes are coming on line. I will get after it again tomorrow morning and then league starts Wed. I think after tomorrow I will just leave the swing alone and then get back to the putting work.

Take a seat... lol

Well, def need new irons.
Was checking out the setup of the following sets: Just the short list....
Ping Blueprints, i210.
Titleist T100
Mizuno MMC
Compared to Apex Pros. Then I’ve been scouring ebay for some dot heads!
Ponder for a setup with S400s.
Plan to invest in a fw was got a chance to see the new Mavrik line and the SIM line. Leaning 60/40 in Sim favor only because of adjustability, experience with M5 and having backup shafts tipped up here at home.

Putter: messed with the Scotty Phantom 12.5. Will be surprised if I dont snag one of these at some stage.

.....and that was the first 5 mins I was in the store.....

Stop, stop, you're making my wallet start to ache just thinking about it. :laughing:

I'm back to the midwest winter doldrums so I started organizing my bench, reshafted my TM Mini Driver, cleaned and organized shafts and clubs to sell, and finally got my ferrules put in a plastic organizer. I will finish the bench when the wife goes to sleep, and hang the new tv, and it should feel like a productive day.

I also took a couple swings with the Mini and realized how unbelievably sore I still am from golfing on my trip.

Played 18 at Belleair Country Club with a retired couple from Connecticut.

Watched PGA tour golf. Now watching PGA Tour Champions golf. Read the most recent content on THP.

Was -7f here today. Watched the AMEX, Diamond ToC, and now watching Hualalai. And playing with interest rates and costs to get someplace warm, full bag fitting, 14 new clubs, and defrost. A guy can dream...

6 clubs, 3h, 6i, 9i, aw,56w, putter.

Having such Blast doing this, I walked nine more this morning. Hit both par fives in 3 with a chance for bird, Also the 2 longest par 4's in 3.
Never in trouble off the tee, and the 6 iron was of fire today ? Damn I love solid Iron shot.
Last four 9's in the low to mid 40's, doing this :love:

IMG_4274.JPG

I got on the best golf forum on the internet, THP!!

I also watched some of the tournaments currently playing.
LPGA or PGA, doesn't matter. It's fun to watch these pros play some incredible golf!

Back