What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

LPGA golf on NBC

Some might argue that if there isn't a bag to hold them, they don't count toward the overall total. I mean, you wouldn't take them to the course like that would you?
I mean.. I stopped on the way there this trip and played some really fast and bad bagless (the borrowed thing shouldn't qualify) golf, so the answers are no they shouldn't and yes I would. :LOL:. I like your type of thinking though.

Going to unload and try to play the back get gas and snacks and other supplies on the way back to the apartment.

Kept working on my backyard setup. Got the net up today just need to add the side screens.

My son tested it out some. 20210124_151940.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

you haven't seen my recent simulator play. Soooo poor lol
Not even the same. You'll get out there on those big pretty fairways and just eat it up.

Played 18 and frankly played like a twat. Never been that great with an iron in my hand, but today was awful. Crushing my driver and hybrids, but couldn’t hit an iron. A ton of thinned shots. And I have no idea why :(

Put a beautiful Xcaliber Mystic 4 A flex into Ping G SF TEC head with ALL-FIT adapter, grip tomorrow and send out for testing

Attachments

• 20210124_155721.jpg
    20210124_155721.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210124_155729.jpg
    20210124_155729.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210124_155752.jpg
    20210124_155752.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
Bought a couple Clicgear bag cozies, one for my wife and the other for myself.

Some THP browsing and a whole lotta daydreaming about some Srixon irons being built ;)

Didn’t have a lot of time today but got in a great practice session today. Between work and snowboarding the last 4 weeks I haven’t hit a ballin almost 6 weeks. Felt great to get out and swing today. Also was a nice sunny 74 degrees today. Love Florida winters!5F1AB8C0-85BA-4748-BC6E-DA0021FBBC38.jpeg1CB37982-00C9-44FB-9865-AD6C93964CAF.jpeg

Didn’t have a lot of time today but got in a great practice session today. Between work and snowboarding the last 4 weeks I haven’t hit a ballin almost 6 weeks. Felt great to get out and swing today. Also was a nice sunny 74 degrees today. Love Florida winters!View attachment 8990142View attachment 8990143
I wish people at the grass range I went to knew this is how you are supposed to hit range balls to not destroy the entire range box.

Played a quick 9 with my brother...

I had the short game area to myself this chilly, breezy morning. I used the 4' high burm to work on the 4 uneven lies we all run into from time, to time.

Downhill, uphill, ball below my feet, and ball above my feet. I was able to hit shots up to 60-70 yards.

Club loft selection, ball position in stance, weight distribution, shoulder alignment with slope, and the aim line were all worked on.

After about 45 minutes, other golfers started showing up, so I moved to the chipping green for another 20.minutes.

I'm ready for next week's play......weather permitting.

On and off rainy day here. THP'd, watched some of the LPGA and PGA tournaments, rolled a few putts on the mat.

Played 18 with my son this afternoon. He's 9 and can already draw it better than I can.

Unfortunately for him, he's having trouble hitting the little ball first at times.

Moved all my heart across town to their new home, snuck in 18 holes across two trips, and am trying my best to organize some of it and start off on the right side of chaos.

Todays practice was terrible! But I got it done. My daily 30. On the upside I did manage to finally organise my first round of golf in three months, playing in two weeks time with my BIL and two buddies.
Cccq_000.jpg

I completed day 1 of the Tour Striker PlaneMate protocol. I am really trying to cement 2-5* in to out path into my coding. I tend to be very neutral and it leaves me open to some rough toe strikes if catch one bad going out-to-in. I am also working on really leading with the hands as I will tend to lift and release the handle before impact; ending up with that scoopy result. I used to crush the ball with a 35* 7 iron and you could hear the ball coming off of the face compressed, need to get back to that with my faster CHS and better ball striking.

Just THP....is there anything else in the winter?

I completed day 1 of the Tour Striker PlaneMate protocol. I am really trying to cement 2-5* in to out path into my coding. I tend to be very neutral and it leaves me open to some rough toe strikes if catch one bad going out-to-in. I am also working on really leading with the hands as I will tend to lift and release the handle before impact; ending up with that scoopy result. I used to crush the ball with a 35* 7 iron and you could hear the ball coming off of the face compressed, need to get back to that with my faster CHS and better ball striking.
I need to get started with mine. I have no idea how long it's been since I used it. I will need to start again from day 1

Only THP today, raining right now with snow on the way.

Back