What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Was hoping you were going to get more time with that Srixon goodness
Should be able to this coming weekend. They cried all weekend not being able to get out.

Apart from THP, the closest I get to golf-related stuff is playing The Golf Club 2019 on my PC

Not swung a club since early December :cry:

Apart from THP, the closest I get to golf-related stuff is playing The Golf Club 2019 on my PC

Not swung a club since early December :cry:
Still on lockdown?

Still on lockdown?
Yeah, unfortunately - going to be mid-February before the government reviews the situation, then it will depend on whether areas go back to local rules and what is allowed in each tier of the rules as to whether or not courses will open

To be honest, the weather has been horrible with snow and rain, so it is unlikely that courses would have been open anyway, but not even being able to go to the range to practice is bugging me now

On a positive note, my home club has sent an email out today stating a partnership with Trackman for our new range, so not only will we have Trackman 4 monitor in the lesson and fitting bay, but we will also have Trackman Range available in every bay as well so I can't wait to get there to try it

Yeah, unfortunately - going to be mid-February before the government reviews the situation, then it will depend on whether areas go back to local rules and what is allowed in each tier of the rules as to whether or not courses will open

To be honest, the weather has been horrible with snow and rain, so it is unlikely that courses would have been open anyway, but not even being able to go to the range to practice is bugging me now

On a positive note, my home club has sent an email out today stating a partnership with Trackman for our new range, so not only will we have Trackman 4 monitor in the lesson and fitting bay, but we will also have Trackman Range available in every bay as well so I can't wait to get there to try it
Sounds like a great positive coming out of that.

Talked through my plans for the year with a coach

I just swapped out the shaft in my putter to the Diamana 135p 2.0. Very curious to see how this stacks up with other competitors options, mainly the Stability.

Took my daughter to her golf clinic & I hit a large bucket of balls on the range. Working on getting the shoulders rotated! Great session! Finished it up by rolling some putts!

I mean.. I stopped on the way there this trip and played some really fast and bad bagless (the borrowed thing shouldn't qualify) golf, so the answers are no they shouldn't and yes I would. :LOL:. I like your type of thinking though.

Going to unload and try to play the back get gas and snacks and other supplies on the way back to the apartment.
Please tell your wife that I can't play golf because the courses are covered in snow, so you are playing as my proxy since you are concerned about my mental health and general happiness. No way can she fault you for that. Oh, and I like trying out new clubs....

Please tell your wife that I can't play golf because the courses are covered in snow, so you are playing as my proxy since you are concerned about my mental health and general happiness. No way can she fault you for that. Oh, and I like trying out new clubs....
I have screencapped and will show her! I don't think she really believed me when I told her all that stuff about how it's actually for you guys the 417 times I tried. I need this kind of backup(y) :LOL:

Screenshot_20210125-193719_Messages.jpg

Checking in with my daily 30 again. Better than yesterday but still not my best. Face angle is all over the place still. But, happy to do be doing it and getting the practice done.

Jan25_000.pngHeat mapjn25_000.png

74 outside today... perfect, just ideal weather. Went to the course for 9 holes after work (well, before work ended)...

We ended up as a family eating outdoors enjoying the weather tonight

Yesterdays putting practice. Still not great but I feel good that I am doing at least something consistently now. I need to slow down my practice and take my time more with each shot, rather than just "shooting through" as quick as I am.

Jan 26th chirp.jpg
Jan26th_000.jpg

Had a great initial conversation with a coach I will be working with this year.

Some THP so far, will roll some putts tonight on the mat when I get home.

Replaced the grip on my Odyssey StrokeLab putter. After removing the grip (67g) I also removed the counterweight (40g) and replaced with a Lamkin Sinkfit Pistol rubber grip (120g). I don't think the extra 10g or so of weight will make that much difference. I tested it out on my 15 ft putting green downstairs and it feels great. What a great feel on this Lamkin grip!

Waiting for my new Maltby 6 iron to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hour on the sim. Back 9 at coeur d from tips (even) and The Conway back tee (-3). I am freaking out. I am hitting every shot I want. I am also making putts, on a sim. Effing what the heck. 😬 Like crushing every shot, working ball both ways. This can’t be real. 😵

Hour on the sim. Back 9 at coeur d from tips (even) and The Conway back tee (-3). I am freaking out. I am hitting every shot I want. I am also making putts, on a sim. Effing what the heck. 😬 Like crushing every shot, working ball both ways. This can’t be real. 😵
Ya you will be spotting me strokes by August. :):golf2:

Range night!
20210127_174838.jpg

Back