What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Confirmed my tee time tomorrow for another new course to me. First of five new courses in the next three weeks (scheduled to play three of them next weekend assuming we don't go into some form of lockdown here)

Large bucket at the range

Had a lesson this morning that went really well. My ball striking has come a long way just need to keep it together on the course. Each shot on the range was course simulation with a pre shot then hit. Will get plenty of practice this weekend! Heading back to the range to watch my 7 year old grandson get his lesson. This will be his first lesson outside with my instructor!

Round booked for tomorrow! I hate playing with docs sometimes... 3pm tee time will have me missing some Masters coverage 😕

Walked an 18. The rain held off and turned into a nice day and met two guys I've never played with before.

Played 18 the front 9 was UGLY, but was able to redeem some dignity on the back.

18 holes at my favorite course here in town, also the league course, which not sure if league is happening...

47/40 great first 18! started off shaky with a birdie opp followed by two dubs. settled in after a deep breath and a "new nine" mentality shift. Boy did that work.

Installed and paired my Arccos sensors in anticipation of tomorrow's round

Today was range day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used impact tape to get myself closer to center face with all clubs and hit driver on skytrak with great results.

Watched the Masters, THPed, regripped clubs.

Watched a bit of the masters and worked more on my swing

Watched the masters, investigated options for streaming LPGA events.
Contemplated my ball striking from the range visits this year and ordered 24 obnoxiously colorful balls in anticipation of not hitting a lot of fairways on my first couple of rounds back

Watching the Masters (x2) this morning before my round. It’s cold (45 going to 52! so I’m packing a Titleist hand warmer.

image.jpg

Just got done with my first 18 of the day. Shot 78 with 4 3-putts. Couldn’t figure out the greens today after playing the lightening fast greens in Myrtle Beach this last week.

Tee off for the next 18 with the wife in an hour. Hopefully less 3-putts.

7am round before the kids were up, shot 39/39 :rolleyes:

Swapped putter grip, lesson, THPed, and Watching the Masters

At my parents' house so took a bag of balls to the practice fields behind the local H.S. for an impromptu "range" session.

Thursday Callaway was having a fitting day at a local course, so I made an appointment for a wedge fitting. I have to say I was disappointed. They only had 2 women's wedges available to try, a Jaws lob wedge and a Big Bertha Reva pitching wedge. The fitter was nice with a good sense of humor, he had a good eye for measuring my shots (they only had one Trackman that they were using for the drivers) but I've had better fittings at a big box store.

Just added a Titleist driver tip to a Ventus black 7S. Regripped it too. Very curious to see how it plays...

Practiced a bit this AM and worked on some loft/lies.

Walked 18, need to clean my clubs.

Early 18 followed by watching the Masters

Back