What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Putted and used the GBox to figure out some swing moves. Power and consistency

The golf bag is all dressed up for Monday's round of golf. :cool:

QOYmWyf.jpg

I charged my new Arccos Link only to find out that golf is off-limits effective midnight for four weeks.

I still have THP though....

Played 18 today. Put the new Graphite Design Tour HD AD-5 shaft into play for the first time. No range time at all, just straight to the first tee. Hit one of the best drives I have hit in a while on that hole. Later I had 2 drives that were 250 and 252 respectively and hit several other long for me drives. I am a short hitter so seeing some drives out there more than 230 felt good. The shaft is legit!!

The golf bag is all dressed up for Monday's round of golf. :cool:

QOYmWyf.jpg
Looks GOOD.

Except I can't tell right now if I organize my bag wrong, or you do. :unsure:. I'm so confused..

Looks GOOD.

Except I can't tell right now if I organize my bag wrong, or you do. :unsure:. I'm so confused..

That's easy, I do. I'm half-ass backwards, always have been. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Played 18, some THP, and hopefully a massage later. I sprained a back muscle a couple weeks ago and am still recovering.

Went to a PXG demo and was fit for irons and driver. Not getting anything, I think, but it was a fun and positive experience. Then I went to the course and hit 2 buckets of balls working on tempo and hands. Finished by jumping on at a gap and played 3 holes, 2 balls, 1 under. Felt good.

Drinks and drives clinic was 5 people tonight. Normally there's just two of us. Looks like our semi-private lessons are done until fall.

Played 18, THP’d, watched a bit of the PGA and LPGA and saw a little of the Champions Tour while we were having lunch at the club.

Played 18 and had lunch at the course

Played 18 on the sim since it has been raining for 2 days. At least it finally stopped for this weekend,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Took my daughter to range.

Played 18, cleaned the clubs.

Hit some range balls and tested out some driver setups.
The RDX shaft is just a beast....as much as I keep trying to get the Ventus into the bag.

Played 18, didn't keep score. Just had fun. I only had a few hours off in between shifts.

Tested the titleist players glove. Pretty nice... I can see why everyone loves it.

strolled 18. watched some RBC...watching the Lotte now.

Made a tee time for tomorrow. Signed up for a club tournament on May 1. Joined a weekly league.

Walked 18

Went out early, worked on the 4 uneven, awkward lies I see every now, and then. Balance, ball location, and club head adjustments were the main focuses.

Since I was using the 5' grassy hill created by the spoils of the adjacent practice bunker, I got in some sand practice also.

I played 9 this afternoon. Practice round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18, THP’d, watching the Lotte now.

Also just discovered that my iPhone recognizes “THP’d” in autocorrect now. 😎

Back