What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

A few days behind but I played 36 on Friday, I played in a charity outing yesterday and another charity outing tomorrow. 😳

Played 18, putting practice and am now cleaning the clubs, which is much needed!

Played 18, THP, shopped for clothes, and shafts, and now watching coverage, cleaning clubs, and boxing others to ship.

Oh, and put a fun bag together for tomorrow, because I want to play with

20210913_004526.jpg

All the Ti-T's.

Last edited:
Aero-Swing speed training. Hit my longest ball on the skytrak so far after the session. The dispersion wasn't there, but wasn't expecting that with how hard I was swinging. Then immediately went into tempo work with short irons. Surprisingly hitting tight dispersion patterns after the speed training. Nice to see that my swing holding good on what I felt were less effort swings and still going their normal distances.

Walked 9 this evening with @LAKyukon. Beautiful night, and the course was in awesome condition.

Today was my best game all year, in terms of consistency and shot distance. To bad I couldn't seem to make a good put out!! Next time
You must have lipped out at least 5 times though! Game of inches!

Spent all day at the course. Range session, lunch time then short game practice afterwards

Hunted down the reason why my golf bag was stinking.

found a rotten banana. Never putting another one in my bag again.It was horrid.

Also practised my driver swing!!

More practice with the smart ball. It is somewhat frustrating at times. However today was much better than previous days. Contact is getting much better.

Small bucket at the G&CC driving range down the highway from my place. Bit more “high end” than what I’m used to playing (golf course on military base). Made use of their excellent practice bunkers and short game area for a while as I desperately need the practice getting off the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 with my good buddies

Played in a scramble today. A great way to start my week. Took all day but we had a lot of fun.
6F07A49E-6A51-4A33-8A2F-A818DE3FC7EF.jpeg

Wow, great looking hole! What’s the course?

That is the 18th hole is Stone Canyon. It was a fund raiser for the First Tee. Really nice course but hard lol.

Fun/ crazy busy weekend at Pinehurst and now getting caught up on THP!!

Played 18 and lunch /dinner at the course

I practiced in my net at shop and THPed.

Got an unexpected day off, decided to play a round after dropping the kiddo off at school. Course was empty- I mean EMPTY. Played by myself- front nine in just over an hour, finally reached a foursome on 15, and just went around them. Didn’t see anyone else out. Just over 2 hours for 18, with a little putting practice afterwards. Weather was perfect. Dropped by Longhorn after and had a Ribeye. Then to PGASS for a little shopping. Life is good.

Got an unexpected day off, decided to play a round after dropping the kiddo off at school. Course was empty- I mean EMPTY. Played by myself- front nine in just over an hour, finally reached a foursome on 15, and just went around them. Didn’t see anyone else out. Just over 2 hours for 18, with a little putting practice afterwards. Weather was perfect. Dropped by Longhorn after and had a Ribeye. Then to PGASS for a little shopping. Life is good.

Booked an early afternoon round for tomorrow. Really looking forward to it!

Played 18 today using a new to us format. Maybe new to everyone, since we just made it up on the first tee.

Score was not our first priority.

Our first priority was to not hit a ball ob, or lose a ball. We recieved our stroke points for each hole, minus 1 point if we didn't hit ob, or lose a ball on that hole.

If we hit a ball into the rough, we had 1 minute to find it. No prnalty for losing a ball. Just drop near lost ball, and play on.

Using those parameters really changed our style of play. Safe, conservative play was the name of the game. We just wanted to change things up a bit for our monthly get together.

I managed an 87, minus 18 for not hitting a ball ob, or losing it on any hole. (Net 69) Winner netted a 65.

Made arrangements to pick up my playing partners for tomorrow's work tournament in the morning. I won't be playing due to the ankle injury but I'm there for moral support!

More Smart Ball work. Hit 30 good shots with an iron followed by 10 driver swings. All of this work seems to be helping with some issues I’ve been having.

Back