What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Worth the upgrade?
I am gonna post once I get some time with it. It has rained so much I need a boat instead of a range finder!

Decided last night to scrub my grips as I haven't done that in a while. Much grippier now! And then I cleaned the club faces even though it's incredibly wet out and they will get muddy when I play tomorrow..

Just putted on an indoor putting mat with the new Cleveland Frontline Elevado slant neck putter. This thing is really easy to line up

Any deals on this baby?

Played the Mauna Kea Course on the Sim and then tested the new RX with driver and wedges.

Bought a used putter off of Ebay this afternoon.

Had an indoor lesson and then rolled some putts. I ended up buying a new putter....

Played 18 Wed at Santa Barbara as practice round for team play this weekend. Switched out HZRDUS Smoke yellow for my old HZRDUS Smoke black in the cobra SZ. Cleaned clubs and washed all my towels. Have 6 sets of the club glove waffle towels with the mini towel I carry to the green.
Yesterday started reading Every Shot Counts, it's about strokes gained. And today played 17, had one birdie. Had to skip first hole because son was getting an award at school. Shaft change was good idea. Hit ball much straighter.

I played 9 after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

played 18 in some wind.

Another 18 with my wife at 7:30am. Off the 6,500 yard white tees today, walking we finished in 2 hrs. 40 minutes. Damn that woman covers ground quickly. Easy to do apparently when you are always in the middle of the fairway. I'll never know. We actually didn't rush it. Just played good steady golf and moved along. Not too bad for a couple in their 70s. She beat me by one stroke (net). We're all set for another 7:30am tee time tomorrow morning. We belong to a nice club course here in Taupo, New Zealand, that has two 18s and also to our home course in Friday Harbor, WA. The par 3s off the whites measure 180, 185, 165, and 230 to an elevated green (the 18th). It's a beast when you are tiring out.

Took the plastic off the Mavrik 3W and 2H and organized the bag for tomorrow, THP'd (entry for KBS Experience), shopped for and bought a few grips, tip weights, shims, etc. Failed to decide on new spiked shoes.

Bought a Sunday bag..had a shaft re-tipped.

Re-paired my 3 and 5 woods for Arccos. In my round today I could have sworn I hit one or the other and it recorded the opposite. We'll see tomorrow (I guess later today now) if everything is right or not.

That looks like fun ^^^^

It's frigid here in New England so all I got to do was retrieve my new golf shoes from the mailbox!

They fit great, now I need some sun to melt this stuff~

That looks like fun ^^^^

It's frigid here in New England so all I got to do was retrieve my new golf shoes from the mailbox!

They fit great, now I need some sun to melt this stuff~
Last couple years the show was just ok. Too many trip booths and not enough vendors. Today there was a ton of vendors

Just hit the SIM woods in a quick and dirty demo. SIM max would be the better fit for me. Average spin was 2100 with some really solid consistency. The regular SIM was averaging 1850, too low for my speed. Also found the Max version to feel better. The stock made for Ventus in 6X felt surprisingly very nice.

Seeing I’m fighting a urinary track infection all I could do was Let @FernDog know he won a Mavrik driver from a contest at RealGolf radio!! Does that count as golf stuff?

Just hit the SIM woods in a quick and dirty demo. SIM max would be the better fit for me. Average spin was 2100 with some really solid consistency. The regular SIM was averaging 1850, too low for my speed. Also found the Max version to feel better. The stock made for Ventus in 6X felt surprisingly very nice.
But was distance gained?

Back