What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Putting practice at home. Then went to the range and putted for 45 minutes. Then worked on my swing for an hour or so.

Played 36 and then picked up a dozen balls (Bridgestone) from DSG.

Short game clinic today. Working with my lob wedge for those shots where the ball is <10 feet off the green and the flag is just 5 feet into the green. I seem to be seeing more of these at this time of year, winter flag placement is a challenge!
Spent about 30 minutes on the putting green getting used to my new SeeMore putter. It's quite a change going from my Odyessy Red Ball to this new Mini Giant.

Re-lead taped my clubs to get to D5 in wedges and D4 in irons. Went to the range to play with my new UW and do some drills. Beat my son in a target contest to end the night. 97 yards with two different clubs.

Nada. Just wondering what golf stuff I may or may not be getting for Christmas. :LOL:

Walked 18, cleaned the clubs.

Made a second tee time for Monday!

Putting practice as it is raining here today. Lots of THP

Opened a lot of golf gifts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christmas Day our club is closed so brought our clubs home Christmas Eve and cleaned the grips. One of three red dots on the face of my Scotty Cameron putter was missing so took the other two off and replaced them with some blue paint fill.

Rolled some putts on the new putting mat.

Walked 9, need to clean the cart and clubs yet.

Rolling 8’ putts like it’s nothing…
ACE21ADD-4A3C-4C15-BE5E-A6E464F82A10.jpeg

Walked 18, cleaned the clubs, bag and trolley.

I played 18 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Practice putting, putt-putt, practice putting.

Walked 9 w/some friends, THP'd.

Played18with @Wildcat4life in just over 3 hours! Lots of THP this aft

Went to Golf Galaxy to drool. Then went the short game practice area to jit wedges with a friend.

While at the short game area we inadvertently scared the piss out of the course marshall.

It was a fun day. Course Marshal survived.

Played 18 and had lunch with the guys afterward, THP'd.

Lesson #3 today - haven’t swung the clubs in a few days so it felt good to shake the rust off a bit. He watched me hit a few and video’d my swing to compare since our first session. Was happy with the progress and the work I’ve been putting in and introduced a minor grip change to get more hinge at the top. He also explained what “lag” is and how we would be starting to incorporate it and gave me some drills to start running through. After a few minutes I was making much better contact with my irons and hybrid. Excited to see what the next few sessions will hold - I think the best decision I made this year was to admit to myself that there is A) a pile of things I didn’t know and B) that I wasn’t happy shooting in the triple digits and occasional flashes of brilliance.

Back