What is the Best M&M?

You can never go wrong with the classic, but if I had to pick one, Peanut Butter for sure!

Damn, I didn't realize there were 20 varieties..... I guess I need to do some work!

I'm a peanut M&M guy, but I do like the caramel M&Ms also!

regular ol peanut orrrrr coconut.

Here's my answer and here's how I got there:
Answer: Peanut.
Factors to consider: Most important -- Taste/Flavor/Texture, Second most important -- bingeability (not a real word), Third Most important -- nutritional value

When you think about it, there are really only 3 options here -- Classic, peanut, and peanut butter.
So, regular "Classic" M&Ms are great on all fronts except nutrition, where they pale in comparison to Peanut, which has that protein kick thanks to the peanuts.
Peanut butter are incredibly delicious and have the same protein kick as Peanut, but the consistency and sweetness severely decrease their bingeability.
Peanut M&Ms taste awesome, you can (unfortunately) eat them for an hour without stopping, and pack the protein punch of the real, actual peanut.

Case closed!

Caramel FTW.

Not a lot of venturing out huh?

Peanut m&ms is the correct answer here.

With peanuts followed closely by caramel

Damn, I didn't realize there were 20 varieties..... I guess I need to do some work!

I'm a peanut M&M guy, but I do like the caramel M&Ms also!
You have to check out the M&M store in MGM in Vegas. Sooooo much variery!

I tried the jalapeno ones last time I was there. Nasty.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Peanut for the win.

Here's my answer and here's how I got there:
Answer: Peanut.
Factors to consider: Most important -- Taste/Flavor/Texture, Second most important -- bingeability (not a real word), Third Most important -- nutritional value

When you think about it, there are really only 3 options here -- Classic, peanut, and peanut butter.
So, regular "Classic" M&Ms are great on all fronts except nutrition, where they pale in comparison to Peanut, which has that protein kick thanks to the peanuts.
Peanut butter are incredibly delicious and have the same protein kick as Peanut, but the consistency and sweetness severely decrease their bingeability.
Peanut M&Ms taste awesome, you can (unfortunately) eat them for an hour without stopping, and pack the protein punch of the real, actual peanut.

Case closed!

While I applaud the thought and effort you put into your response. You’re clearly wrong.

peanut butter m&ms are totally bingable.

Original Peanut followed by peanut butter with caramel rounding out the top 3

Toss up between the caramel and peanut for me, depends on my mood.

Original peanut

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Almond but love peanut, plain and peanut butter too.

Crispy or peanut.

There are only two.

Peanut and Peanut Butter. The rest are trash.

Peanut Butter is my all time favorite, but I am a huge fan of the "crunchy" Mint flavor.

Back in 2006/2007 or so, when I was living in HK, M&Ms made a "crispy" mint flavor, which was unbelievably good. They never made it past test market phase in the US, and I was very sad when I came back.

The new version is close, though not perfect.

Peanut for sure. Although I've never seen the mega peanut from your first picture. That might be my new number one.

Mega peanut followed by peanut. Caramel is very good as well.

Back