What is the best part of your game?

Putting, then fairway woods

Putting. It's usually always pretty solid but has really been on lately. I made a bunch of putts at the Victory Cup and again this weekend in our matchplay tournament to halve or win holes.

The walking part. I'm pretty good at that. Been doing it a long time....

Relatively, what are you better at than anything else?

Very unstructured on purpose. could be a specific club, or distance, or type of course, or whatever.
Pretty good at finding divots ... Very good at it :-(

I would say my short game. It improved exponentially throughout this season

Normally Short Game and Sand Traps... but have not been able to practice properly in a year soooo....

Putting and it's not even really close

My belts, calves, and winning personality

I would have answered this differently prior to this weekend. But Driver may be my relative strength. When I have a good day, which is becoming more often, I’m driving above my index in terms of accuracy.

Using Driver and sticking a par 3 green does some things for your confidence.

150yds in watch out!!!

Definitely been driver lately. Been hitting it really well and even misses are ending up pretty good. Get a little left from time to time but I can get that worked back out.

That I play once per year with @Muchmore18 early spring when his home course is open and we're still snowed in. He's the nicest guy and has a good group of golf buddies. I always play poorly. It is the my first round of the year, and I do not "see" the shots and lay of the land like I do on other courses. This annual experience inspires me to jump on the hard work bandwagon and get it together. I can call that a strength.

Driver through 9 iron.

My short game is pretty weak for my index, and my putting is average. But tee to green i am a machine

Showing up... Followed very closely by leaving.

Spending all the money I had saved in my Venmo account on new Titleist TSR2 and T series irons.

From a strokes gained aspect? Putting.

I think it would be inside 125 yards IMG_2437.jpeg

my playing partners would say putting so that is what I go with.

surprising how many in this thread say putting.

I think putting is maybe the only area where pure will can win over time and practice. The other aspects of the game require more teachers and temperment in my experience

Not that any part of my game is great, but I'd say chipping and putting. I miss a lot of GIRs, so I have to rely on my wedges and putter to keep me in the game.

Short game is my bread and butter.

Prevaricating.

Ballstriking.

Back