What is the best part of your game?

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
Relatively, what are you better at than anything else?

Very unstructured on purpose. could be a specific club, or distance, or type of course, or whatever.

Just having fun 🏆

If forced to pick, I'd say 30-60 yards is usually where I am most confident in executing.

Chipping is usually the best part of my game.

My tee game on par 4's and 5's. I gain my most strokes here by far.

Driver is a solid club for me, but I also play a long 4i or Utility off the tee on tight par 4's pretty well.

Most improved this year has been iron play. Recently, the best part of my game has been the SBX 48 and 52 (53).

Driver of the Tee then it is the Putter.

Best at the short game. Inside 100 yards & around greens. I have a great scrambling ability. If I could make those short putts on more of a consistent basis., I would have a lower handicap :unsure:

1699907688966.png
This is vs a scratch golfer, I'm currently a 10.1 I would say my short game is by far what I'm best at.

I believe I am better at putting than I am at the other areas of my game.

Based on recent events my answer is definitely... Putting.

Distance control.

Driving accuracy.

Creative cussing skills!! Seriously, probably my putting.

Course management. I used to be a great chess player adapting to playing someone else in person.

My first thought is short game but that can come and go. My most consistent aspect is bunker play. I will not win awards for it, but I am happy with how far it has come. Iron play has drastically improved as well.

Right now, my strength would be my iron play and putting. Weakness is short game, but it's coming around.

I'd say ~110 yards out and 3-putt avoidance

Driving followed by putting.

Back