What is your favorite vehicle you have owned?

I’m fairly young so I don’t have a lot to chose from, but I’ll have to go with my first car, a 2001 Saab 9-5. My grandparents owned it before me and gave me a good deal on it. I’m sure the memories are better than the actual experiences though. As fun as it was to drive, the cost to fix it when it had something wrong (which was too often) was ridiculous.

My current Audi Q5 TDI. Yes it's a polluter, but man is it a nice ride with some good zip!

Runner up was my 2005 Z4 3.0 that thing was fun to drive.

Last edited:
1981 Chevy Camaro Z28.

Black with red striping, red interior, Crager centerline chrome wheels, t-tops.

It had a functional roll cage in chrome, that always got attention. Was previously a show car. Not at all my favorite year for the Camaro, but that was the favorite car I'd owned.

This id going to sound corny, so please, just humor me.

I have a 2000 Dodge Ram, regular cab, plain jane, powered by a V-6. Didn't even have a radio in it when I purchased it.

I have no idea how many miles it has on it since speedometer doesn't work below 30mph. +300k at least would be my guess.

This truck has done it all. Hauled kids to sports events. Took them to school. Took family members to ERs. Been to Mexico, Canada, and Alaska. 100s of golf rounds. Was also a work truck for a while. Both Daughters learned to drive in it, and have used it on several occassions to move stuff around. Both sons in laws have put dents in it. It has towed just about everything it could tow, and then some. Last, but not the least, the ac/heater fan motor doesn't work right now.

The only extra repairs needed were a new starter motor, and a water pump. About $600 total.

I just got back from Lowes in it. It is my favorite vehicle of all times because of the reasons listed above. When it finally does break down for good, it will be missed.

All of the above, and this truck has never left anyone stranded on the side of the road when using it.

My first new car, a 1986 Honda CRX. Loved it

4A3EEFCF-7939-4FEC-987E-682E4CEDBDA7.jpeg

1994 Ford Thunderbird SC. Same as the one pictured. 5spd supercharged V6 and IRS, was a unique car in Ford's line up. Little more power and torque than the those years Mustang GT but about 500+ more pounds. I did a gear swap, cam, smaller blower pulley, some other blower mods and exhaust. Made a great highway car. Was "rare" in the sense of how many were made, only 2647 in '94 with only 722 being 5sp cars. Course this didn't translate into value, just uniqueness. Was like my 3 SC and had this one up till like 2005. Just too hard to place a kids seat in the rear of a 2 door coupe, even if the doors are like 5' long so it went the way of a Ford Expedition.

1595418530892.png

It used to be my 2003 jeep Wranger, but my Tesla Model 3 is far and away the best car i've ever owned. I mean what car gets faster and more amenities 1 year after you buy it!!

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer -- just over 313,000 miles, in almost 18 years fresh off the lot, and still counting.
Well...

Cylinder 1 misfire code popped up last night after the engine light started flashing. Time to start harvesting parts off the other one again. :LOL:

Last edited:
2003 Chevy TrailBlazer -- just over 313,000 miles, in almost 18 years fresh off the lot, and still counting.

My 02 has a hair under 190,000 it's time will be done next year. I don't need something that big (yeah I know it's midsized) and the MPG is killing me in the winter.

20200720_175429.jpg

20200720_175920.jpg

My old truck still gets it done.

My Dodge Ram truck. Loved everything about it
Was going there myself - I had a 2007 Ram 1500 Big Horn edition quad-cab and loved it. I also loved the 2 Dodge Durangos I owned before that.

55 Ford Custom Classic

Was truly a great time....2013 Subaru STi. Had to trade it in when my wife got pregnant because the manual transmission and how loud it was, would be too difficult with a newborn.

Boy was she wrong, he is 2 years old and I can already tell he is a complete motor head!

IMG_2901.JPG

2010 Maxima is my current car and probably my favorite but I haven't owned that many.

1970 Ford Galaxie that my twin brother and I shared was pretty cool.

1983 z28 camaro- black, had it my senior year of highschool (1985). Then we go into the dark years of childern where everything is trashed and it does not matter. Then picked up a 2011 Dodge Durango with all the goodies; and clean. Super nice ride and reminded me what it was like to have a ride you liked. Durango drives well and tows well.

For the pure joy of performance driving, this one was fun....

I did some chassis mods, Bilstein B8 Sports and JOC track anti-sway bars.

F7Ay4h5.jpg

You can pry my Model Y from my cold dead hands.

I am going with an F250 truck that I sold when we had kids (cry emoji). It sat high, had dual tanks and a big strong engine. We had some fabulous road trips in that bad boy and often slept in the back/bed on camping trips. Great truck.

Does this count?

0CB5F2B7-57BC-4C77-AFFF-476FEEBF6A0A.jpeg

My favourite vehicle is still the one I'm driving. My VW GTi.

BMW Z3 convertible. Loved that car.

Back