Where do i start...lol

Totinos pizzas
McDonald's cheeseburgers and nuggets
Peppermint candy canes
Sunchips (blue bag)
Junior Mints
Cocoa Pebbles

Too many...

Pizza. It’s my forever food weakness and I’ve had it everyday for about a week, now. I ordered 10 small pizzas from Paesan’s in Albany, NY (via the Goldbelly site), and am running through them. Also ordered 4 pizzas from Detroit, haven’t dug into them just yet.

Peanut or caramel M&Ms

Rice Krispy treats

Nutty buddy my current vice

Man, I have so many. Peanut M&M's is (was, now on keto) my main go-to. Aldi's premium chocolate peanut butter ice cream. But I swear when the wife brought these home, I said please never bring them in this house again!!!
1709258539357.png

Where do i start...lol

Totinos pizzas
McDonald's cheeseburgers and nuggets
Peppermint candy canes
Sunchips (blue bag)
Junior Mints
Cocoa Pebbles

Too many...
Yeah, my first thought was "Food is my guilty pleasure". But I like your list.
My oldest son loves Tombstone, I'm more of Red Baron guy.
Can't complain about peppermint anything...
Sunchips (prefer Harvest. Red/orange bag)
Junior Mints is definitely my go to movie theater candy.
I'm a huge fool for sugar cereals. Golden Grahams, Corn Pops, Frosted Flakes... they're all on the no fly list.

I'm a huge fool for sugar cereals. Golden Grahams, Corn Pops, Frosted Flakes... they're all on the no fly list.
Oh crap, man, why did you have to remind me of cereal? I was the king of breakfast cereal in my youth. I didn't have the greatest parents in the world and had to eat cereal three meals a day... and still not tired of it. Yes, Honey Combs, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles, Lucky Charms, etc. I used to have a bowl in my 20's - early 30's that looked like a horse trough... yeah that was my cereal bowl.

Flan...

Bologna, I love a bologna sandwich and if I go anywhere that has a fried bologna sandwich on the menu I am ordering it.

Chocolate anything.

Mexican food. I could eat it every day, in large quantities.

Dried mango slices get me too.
By the freaking pound!

Yeah same on the "food is my guilty pleasure".

Oh, I love me a Red Baron Supreme pizza. I will eat a whole one of those if left unsupervised.

Great wood fired pizza, blueberry ice cream & chocolate. Unfortunately, I only indulge a few times per year for obvious reasons.

I took the question as bad food that you eat anyway. You guys (most) are posting good food that is bad for you. Do I need to change my answer?

I took the question as bad food that you eat anyway. You guys (most) are posting good food that is bad for you. Do I need to change my answer?
Only if you want to.

It confused me too.

As of late, cookie dough ice cream. My 6 year old daughter and I have developed a bit of an addiction.

Baked potato chips. Eat the whole bag

Any caramel candy. I buy a bag of the Kraft Caramel Bits every couple of weeks to help feed my apparent addiction.

Back