What Match-up Would Make The Best/Worst Super Bowl?

Shakey

#TheGolfWhisperer
Reaction score
Handicap
10.7 Index
You get to pick the teams in the Super Bowl. Who Do you put in & why?

Also, what match up would you prefer not to see?

Teams Left Standing:
Denver
Kansas City
New England
Pittsburgh

Arizona
Carolina
Green Bay
Seattle

For me, Seattle vs Steelers/Patsies. Barf city on either of those two scenarios.

Who I want to see: Pittsburgh v. Green Bay. Gotta get revenge for the last SB loss

Worst match up IMO: Kansas City v. Arizona. Just blah.

I actually like all the teams this year. It's hard for me to choose a favorite and least favorite.
Favorite - KC vs Green Bay.
Least - New England vs Seattle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I think a NE/Seattle rematch would be lame. KC/CAR would be worth watching though.

I want to see a rematch of SB1.

Any superbowl with Seattle or Carolina...friggin 27 yard FG!!!

I'd like to see KC/GB.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Best : Denver vs Seattle/Carolina - I like to see defensive battle.

Worst : Steelers vs whoever. - Just cant watch steelers.

Best: KC and Arizona. I think Alex Smith is one of the most underrated QBs of all time, and wouldn't mind seeing him in the Super Bowl.

Worst: Pittsburgh and Seattle. Can't stand Seattle, and Pittsburgh is just not very good.

I want Patriots-Packers.

Bears and Giants aren't around so the Packers are the only possible opponent to whom we owe one.

Arizona and Kansas City

I'd like to see: KC vs Green Bay
Because I'm a KC fan and that's a match up of SB1 like others have mentioned.

Hate to see: New England vs Carolina
Because The Pats are cheaters, and Carolina is over rated.

I'd like to see: KC vs Green Bay
Because I'm a KC fan and that's a match up of SB1 like others have mentioned.

Hate to see: New England vs Carolina
Because The Pats are cheaters, and Carolina is over rated.
Carolina is overrated? Really?

What? I can't have a biased opinion? lol
I am not a Carolina fan, by any means, although I am a fan of Cam (go figure), but to think they are overrated is just out there.

I am not a Carolina fan, by any means, although I am a fan of Cam (go figure), but to think they are overrated is just out there.
Seriously, I think they are probably the best team in the NFC. Arizona is probably the only team that could honestly beat them on both sides of the ball...but with Arizona loosing the Honey Badger, I'm not sure they can either.

All the AFC teams are pretty equal. Each have a few key players that are banged up. With KC having the best shot because of their Defense.

Seriously, I think they are probably the best team in the NFC. Arizona is probably the only team that could honestly beat them on both sides of the ball...but with Arizona loosing the Honey Badger, I'm not sure they can either.

All the AFC teams are pretty equal. Each have a few key players that are banged up. With KC having the best shot because of their Defense.
A LOT of teams limping in to the Playoffs this year.

A LOT of teams limping in to the Playoffs this year.
No kidding, I can't remember a year where it seems like ALL of the teams are banged up or have all lost key players/positions.

No kidding, I can't remember a year where it seems like ALL of the teams are banged up or have all lost key players/positions.
and here I was thinking GB was going to be the biggest Playoff flop... Nope.

and here I was thinking GB was going to be the biggest Playoff flop... Nope.
Right? I was confident that the Vikings would put pressure on Rodgers and he wouldn't want to keep getting up off the turf, but then Snicker Aaron Rodgers showed up all better than everyone.
I do feel bad from the Vikings, but I'm still not convinced either one of them would have won their next match up anyway.

Any game involving Pitt would be worst matchup.

i want to see AZ and KC

Back