What would your car be if...

1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mark I. Ever since I saw Agent 86 pull up curbside at CONTROL headquarters I've been hooked.

That bike sounds familiar. Wasn't it in some biker movie?
You'd be dead in a day I'm sure.

I think it was in the movie torque...
I don't think I'd be dead in a day but I am a bit of an egomaniac and I have no fear of speed so it would be inevitable!

This is it! Can tell there are some Top Gear UK fans here. IMHO the best show on tv. For practical car ,if you can call it that, Caddy CTS-V Wagon 6-speed Manual, with some Lingenfelter goodness.

Best show hands down. New series starts this Sunday.....so pumped.

Aston Martin One-77 came to mind...

I am going to veer far off into fantasy world here. The Batmobile! Not the Christian Bale Batmobile, but the Michael Keaton version. Just hope it has enough room for my clubs and my dog!

My first choice would be a '99 skyline GTR R34
skyline.jpg

The lotus exige and a '48 oldsmobile are also ones I really dig but the skyline is my dream car.

a6936095-9a28-5d67.jpg

Tap before talk.

There's WAY too many cool cars to pick just one. But most of them wouldn't do well here in middle Tn. Those extreme low riders just don't make it.

I'm a simple guy. Give me a truck. I'd just jump into a new 4wd Ford F-150. Then I could go find where that ball went.

My favorite car ever is the 1936 bugatti atlantic but i'd also take the bugatti veyron super sport world record edition, pagani zonda cinque, or pagani huarya

This is it! Can tell there are some Top Gear UK fans here. IMHO the best show on tv. For practical car ,if you can call it that, Caddy CTS-V Wagon 6-speed Manual, with some Lingenfelter goodness.
Definately best show on TV

I have 2 that i would want.

1. bugatti veyron

0612001400.jpg

2. Would be a Sprint Car.

Butch.jpg

Nice.. My dream car has always been a 2003 BMW M3... ahhhhh

2003-bmw-m3-csl-02-sb.jpg

Official Car Thread

Official Car Thread

Why don't we have a car thread? Or maybe I just missed. Either way, I give you my dream car.
Barbus E63 AMG Wagon.
0-62 MPH
Top Speed 217 MPH
image.jpg

Brabus is ridiculous, in a good way. I mean there's no useful power there over the regular E63 S, but the look on the guy sitting in the 458 that your just blew away from at the light would be priceless.

I've got a bit of old and new...my favorite old, American Muscle car I would LOVE to own.

1967 Chevrolet 427 Corvette convertible

96544_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

Any my new...well it's not officially out yet....but I would love to have one of the BRAND NEW

2015 Corvette ZO6...and I'll I can give you is this picture, for now.

original.jpg

It's also worth noting that rumors have the engine being tagged with the LT4 moniker and it might be supercharged. They also state it could be pushing out HP numbers close to the 2013 ZR1...that's NUTS! So the new ZR1 would need to be pushing around 700 HP to make it worth making, and will probably be around the $150K price range too.

Aston Martin DBS. Preferably murdered out like this one...

aston-martin-dbs-anderson-germany-2012.jpg

Realistically, probably a Subaru WRX STI.

zagyrezu.jpg

This

I'm a sucker for wagons....Audi RS6 Avant for me. Right now my WRX wagon will have to do.

Dream CAR? 1967 Chevy Chevelle SS...my all time favorite. I love American muscle-cars, with an absolute passion. Just not in to all the fancy sports/performance cars, gorgeous, but not my thing.

I want an early 1960s Shelby GT350

Close second for me has always been a Porsche - any Porsche really.

I think I have replied to this thread before, but for me it would be Porsche 911, specifically 993, a 2nd Gen Vette, 1st Gen Firebird, 63 Ferrari GTO, or the new BMW M6 Gran Coupe.

I've wanted one since I saw one at the Chicago Car Show when I was 8 or 9 years old.....

countach-yellow-hanna-big_zps788d846c.jpg

I'm a sucker for wagons....Audi RS6 Avant for me. Right now my WRX wagon will have to do.

I know the new twin turbo V8 is an amazing engine, but something about the old model with a naturally aspirated V10 that is just awesome.

Nice.. My dream car has always been a 2003 BMW M3... ahhhhh

2003-bmw-m3-csl-02-sb.jpg

Haha, totally forgot I posted this literally a month after I joined last April . Although that is the coveted CSL version, I must say I now own my dream car :thumb:

9CE7E94F-3160-4E7C-A25D-A673A752F4EA_zpsehh2yy6a.jpg

And yes, I will be doing some work to my bumper and getting it resprayed next spring.

Back