What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooked up some Brats. Simple....

JM

tonight was pan seared sirloin with homemade romesco sauce and a salad of roasted cauliflower, Israeli couscous, pickled shallots, and golden raisins.

we've been doing hello fresh for about a month. I'll start posting more meals we do in this thread. all have been very interesting, some better than others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a nice date night with prawn spaghetti with a nice red sauce. She ordered the steak and lobster. We both sampled each other's meals. Delicious stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Homemade grilled Pizza! It doesn't fit in the diet, but honestly I don't care.

3e2660e59e36c0fb95a12906187c80bd.jpg

I made turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes. I don't even know why but we had everything so I said eff it. Haha

Pretzel crusted tilapia with a veggie concoction that we just threw together with potatoes, squash, zucchini and tomatoes. A little olive oil, salt and pepper and parmesan cheese and they were awesome.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Went to a Japanese steakhouse tonight. Filet mignon and chicken, fried rice and soup.

Texas Roadhouse.

Daughter and I had salad and some fruit. #HealthyEaters followed by an ice cream sandwich.

Nobody's home except Louann and I, so we had Subway...

Is this what being an empty nester will be like?....

Bison burger with prosciutto and cheddar.. I love being on pseudo vacation

Had a nice date night with prawn spaghetti with a nice red sauce. She ordered the steak and lobster. We both sampled each other's meals. Delicious stuff.

Every meal for the last 19 years 1st bite has always gone to me lady... not because I suspect poison but because I know she's gonna take it anyway.

I made turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes. I don't even know why but we had everything so I said eff it. Haha
Literally most forgotten meal of the year and nothing beats it... seriously.

Steak and Ale pie. British pot pie!

Chicken and prawn souvalkki

Last night I had the Bludgeon of Beef.
12045440_1052708344739925_3926765320517843117_o.jpg

Beat previous best time of 18 minutes by three minutes.

Lemon Chicken Picata, wild rice and broccoli.

JM

grilled burger on the kamado (just market ground beef, nothing fancy), seasoned with Worcestershire, dry mustard, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, garlic salt with parsley, onion powder, lowry's, and s&p. fixins included lettuce, beefsteak tomato, pickles, vidalia onion, m/m/k, and a fried egg. my burger patty broke in half making for a helluva mess during consumption, but it was delish. washed down with a 2012 groundworks Mourvèdre from central coast. happy man.

Chicken stir fry and spring rolls

I lost three pounds last week eating pre made lunches and putting together some salads in my hotel room, so it continues this week.

Baby spinach, kidney beans, blueberries, walnuts, and two hard boiled eggs.

d07144cb5ea864b0c2083a8cc79ef26c.jpg

And a Snickers …

Whole Wheat Gnocchi and Basil Chicken Sausage.

Pork chop with sautéed apples and onions with a side of steamed broccoli .

Pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back