What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potato crusted cod, jasmine rice, corn, pineapple

Grilled out tonight, burgers, jerk chicken, zesty corn on the cob and potatoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sushi and margaritas. Oddly fantastic combo haha

Blackened mahi, roasted new potatoes, zipper peas, and tomato, onion and cucumber salad.

Italian Beef and chips.

Wings, salad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jambalaya,corn bread .

PattyPan.jpg

Baked boneless wings with pattypan squash au gratin. I am not a fan of squash but this was pretty good.

Chicken and beef empanadas!

Not even 4pm where you are. You sure are taking in that Florida life

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thought this was "What's for Lunch." My bad!

Chicken Tikka Masala, extra hot!

Date night with my wife, for once...

So may get some oysters and beverages

We had pepperoni pizza. Common Friday night meal to go with beer.

Grilled chicken w bbq, green beans, cucumbers salad and some chopped up carrot sticks.

Biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs.

Probably the worst chicken fettuccine alfredo I've ever had, carryout from a local place. Alfredo sauce was like someone poured milk over the noodles. And, the cheese garlic bread arrived with no cheese.

El Molcajete

Air fryer wings and fries

prime filet, guga foods mashed potatoes, roasted brussels sprouts, sautéed onions, garlic butter mushrooms.

i reverse seared one filet, and prepared the other sous vide. we compared the two, and preferred the reverse sear. the extra time on the charcoal added a nice complexity of flavor.

excellent dinner that was fun to do for my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

prime filet, guga foods mashed potatoes, roasted brussels sprouts, sautéed onions, garlic butter mushrooms.

i reverse seared one filet, and prepared the other sous vide. we compared the two, and preferred the reverse sear. the extra time on the charcoal added a nice complexity of flavor.

I’m glad that ended up working out for you. I saw you post in the Sous Vide thread about the timing issue.

What is a reverse sear?

I’m glad that ended up working out for you. I saw you post in the Sous Vide thread about the timing issue.

well there’s plenty of time to get sick haha but the potatoes came out really good. crazy easy.

I made Chicken Pesto Pasta. I used Penne noodles, with chicken, onion, mushroom, cherry tomatoes, and pesto sauce. Topped with shredded Parmesan.

Tried to make lettuce wraps last night with some thinly sliced flat iron that I had leftover and glazed and bbq'd to warm up, cucumber batons, tomatoes, green onion and some nice lettuce.
What a fail. Ended up just turning it into a salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back