What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

I was chief cook tonight. Sauerkraut and sausage.

Just a salad this evening.

general tso's chicken and rice

Just talked to my wife. Refrigerator raid tonight. We have tons of leftovers that need to be dealt with. We intend to reenact Sherman's march to the sea tonight through the entire battlefield of previous dinners. Hopefully, by tomorrow morning I will be fatter but my fridge will be much emptier.

I've never been able to eat leftovers. Except for maybe lasagna. Everything esles gets tossed, which, I must admit, is a very expensive proposition these days. I just could never tolerate the textures of leftover food.

I've never been able to eat leftovers. Except for maybe lasagna. Everything esles gets tossed, which, I must admit, is a very expensive proposition these days. I just could never tolerate the textures of leftover food.

I can tell that you have never really been hungry, not just wanting to eat but really starved for long periods of time. When you have to eat anything you can find to survive when you are a kid you don't mind leftovers. If it isn't moldy, rancid or spoiled I will eat it.

Just talked to my wife. Refrigerator raid tonight. We have tons of leftovers that need to be dealt with. We intend to reenact Sherman's march to the sea tonight through the entire battlefield of previous dinners. Hopefully, by tomorrow morning I will be fatter but my fridge will be much emptier.

When I was a kid, my aunt always called those Must Go dinners. Confused the heck out of my mom, who heard it as Moscow dinners.

We had homemade chili cheese dogs & fries with chili dumped on top.

We had homemade chili cheese dogs & fries with chili dumped on top.

Nice. The doctors must be lining up to perform your next heart surgery.:laughing:

Nice. The doctors must be lining up to perform your next heart surgery.:laughing:

Nope, not at all. Valve was genetically defective, had zero to do with diet. My arteries are super clean, low cholesterol, etc.

Nope, not at all. Valve was genetically defective, had zero to do with diet. My arteries are super clean, low cholesterol, etc.

Glad to hear that. I had a stent a few years back and have to watch my cholestrerol, etc. I hope you know I was just kidding. My wife and I have developed a pretty weird sense of humor about health issues since we have to live with them daily.

My wife and I have developed a pretty weird sense of humor about health issues since we have to live with them daily.

My parents and all my aunts and uncles are like that too C-Tech. My cousins and I are amazed at some of the comments.

Glad to hear that. I had a stent a few years back and have to watch my cholestrerol, etc. I hope you know I was just kidding. My wife and I have developed a pretty weird sense of humor about health issues since we have to live with them daily.

I know you were kidding & yep my humor about the health issue stuff freaks my wife out.

I know you were kidding & yep my humor about the health issue stuff freaks my wife out.

You have a sense of humor Dyna? All this time - I've always thought you were serious and I was laughing at you.

Leftover Moo Goo Gai Pan from Dancing Dragon. :thumb:

My wife won’t be home for dinner so it’s breakfast for dinner! She doesn’t like the breakfast for dinner concept at all. :angry: I’ll also be working on brainwashing my eleven month old daughter so she asks for breakfast for dinner when she gets older. :D

It’s between an omelet or a waffle. :thinking:

Spoiler
Bacon with both options of course

I don't understand the breakfast for dinner concept either.

I don't understand the breakfast for dinner concept either.

Denny's & IHOP understand it. Every once in awhile we will have french toast, or biskets & gravy for supper. Food is food, what difference does it make when you eat it?

homemade pizza

for an app - brie and pepperoni with a K1 on the rocks and a twist.... (gotta remember to pick up olives!)

Christy's Tasty Queen.
Me: Double Cheeseburger, tots, rings and chocolate malt.
Jacqui: Hamburger, tots, vanilla shake.

Great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back