What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute. Who are Sunny and Sabel? It sounds amazing.

I have no idea who they are but it can be best described as "Dancing to the Oldies." It was fun though, and I liked the music, I was singing along while everyone else was dancing. I do not dance under any circumstances.

General Tso's with pork fried rice

I do not dance under any circumstances.

Why not? Just don't like to or think people are watching? If it's the latter - it's the same as golf, they're more focused on their own thing than watching you.

I think something with shrimp - maybe pasta.

Fundraiser = overcooked chicken or tired salmon.

Daddy/Daughter date night for me now so no General. Looks like pizza night now

Think I'll talk my wife into Eegee's subs for dinner. I have a free coupon because of m birthday that I have to use before Saturday. Tonight might be the best night for it.

Leftover chili. I need to eat it before it goes bad. I always make too much.

- it's the same as golf, they're more focused on their own thing than watching you.

Thats BS, you always notice the bad dancer out on the floor.

Why not? Just don't like to or think people are watching? If it's the latter - it's the same as golf, they're more focused on their own thing than watching you.

Yeah but that's the ones dancing...not the ones watching. I can't do it either. My ex loved to dance and was great at it. I even went and took lessons for the swing...Ha! No way!

Roast chicken tonight. Stuffed the cavity with rosemary, bay and a whole lemon (halved). Laid the chicken on top of a bed of potatoes and onions and cooked for 1.5 hours. Homemade gravy from the juices of the chicken with the onions left in. 3 kinds of green beans tossed in mint and butter.

Delicious.

Leftover cold chicken sandwiches for lunch tomorrow.

Thats BS, you always notice the bad dancer out on the floor.

Yeah but that's the ones dancing...not the ones watching. I can't do it either. My ex loved to dance and was great at it. I even went and took lessons for the swing...Ha! No way!

Way to go guys. Great way to encourage GG. Want to try again.

Roast chicken tonight. Stuffed the cavity with rosemary, bay and a whole lemon (halved). Laid the chicken on top of a bed of potatoes and onions and cooked for 1.5 hours. Homemade gravy from the juices of the chicken with the onions left in. 3 kinds of green beans tossed in mint and butter.

Delicious.

That does sound good. Never had mint on green beans. Trying to taste it with my imagination...going to have to try that.

I am an excellent dancer, but I don't.

Why (the woman ask)? Because no matter how good you are, there is nothing good about a white guy over 35 dancing.

Dudes will back me up on this.

Delicious.

Save me a plate, I am coming over. That sounds great.

I am an excellent dancer, but I don't.

Why (the woman ask)? Because no matter how good you are, there is nothing good about a white guy over 35 dancing.

Dudes will back me up on this.

I dont know, the only time I dance is to make Gasmam happy. But when I do its the typical drunk white guy dance.
Spoiler

Kind of like this but I put my hands in the air more.
[YOUTUBE]FYBa8QNG0yc[/YOUTUBE]

Why is it that guys don't lift their feet, but sway in one spot? Is it because your feet are so big?

I have always loved to dance. Started with Ballroom dancing when I was a kid. In my hometown, at a certain age, you went to Miss Moffet's dance classes, period.

Why is it that guys don't lift their feet, but sway in one spot? Is it because your feet are so big?

No, guys who do that just don't know how to dance well.

filet mignon on the grill with taters and steamed squash....

I also dance to make the Gasman happy.....

That's it. I'm throwing the chili out. Roasted Vegetables and chicken. It's a little cool in CA tonight and that will make the place smell like heaven.:thumb: That and I have some fresh rosemary in the fridge I need to use.

Why don't you freeze it for a rainy day.

I'm thinking that but I may have waited too long. I'll check out tonight. It was good but I'm tired of it. Same thing when I make soup or stew...always make too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back