What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool Whip is not healthy. Just throw some whipping cream in your Kitchen Aid mixer. Add a little vanilla and you don't even need sugar.

It is fat free and already made, I was good with that. The only reason I even ate the pudding was because it was already made, I am way to lazy today to make anything.

People put sugar in their whipped cream? Why? The best thing about real whipped cream is the contrast it provides to whatever uber-sweet baked good it goes on.

People put sugar in their whipped cream? Why? The best thing about real whipped cream is the contrast it provides to whatever uber-sweet baked good it goes on.

Oh yeah almost every recipe you read says to add a ton of sugar, a splash of vanilla extract and then heavy whipping cream. I should have made my own but I haven't even changed out of my PJ's today, it's just been one of those really lazy days.

Oh yeah almost every recipe you read says to add a ton of sugar, a splash of vanilla extract and then heavy whipping cream.

Wow. I never do that. I just whip it in my mix-master until it's fluffy or, if I'm at my parents, I just pour whipping cream in the gadget I posted above.

Maybe that's why I can't stand Cool Whip.

Well I made beef stew and beef stroganoff, but then decided to have a caesar salad with chicken for dinner. So now I'm set for the week.

Tomorrow night will be beef stew, along with homemade bread.

Boo Girl has already named this "disgusting dinner week."

So you are doing crockpot all week?

Well, the other things I've done in the past few days have also been melding sorts of things. The kids pick out the meat and leave the rest of it.

Evenings have been crazy enough that it's hard to do much cooking. The crockpot doesn't save time; it just shifts it.

Maybe I should get a crockpot. I've need something to put my crock in.

Maybe I should get a crockpot. I've need something to put my crock in.

Well, beyond the weird verb usage there, we've long known you're full of crock.

If you ever do buy one, thrift shops are the way to go. There are certain appliance that always end up in thrift shops, so there's no point buying new. Crock pots and breadmakers are at the top of the list.

What's that last picture Claire?

Croc sneakers, apparently. Are you getting the X of death?

No, I never heard of croc sneakers. I thought crocs were just some ugly weird looking slip on shoes.

No, I never heard of croc sneakers. I thought crocs were just some ugly weird looking slip on shoes.

It seems they make ugly sneakers as well.

It would take a pretty wide booth for you to pull that off.

You said you still did what Boo Girl does in a Mexican restaurant--eat too much chips and salsa, and then curl up on the bench. Given that you are somewhat taller than her 4'5", it would take a larger booth than she requires to do the curling up part.

As I said earlier today, you haven't been paying attention to me lately.:arrogant:

Im really confused now guys. Is Harry a midget?

I'm confused - I thought Harry installed a new mirror at home.

kid.jpg

Im really confused now guys. Is Harry a midget?

Not at all. He's said he's 6'3", so I can more or less verify that. I have trouble picturing him curled up in a booth at a restaurant, that's all. Boo Girl can do it, because she's 4' 5".

Not at all. He's said he's 6'3", so I can more or less verify that. I have trouble picturing him curled up in a booth at a restaurant, that's all. Boo Girl can do it, because she's 4' 5".

I like to picture my Harry curled up in a booth in a Mexican restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back