What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
strike 2 on my hunt for a decent ny pizza... but i did have an amazing pastrami on rye

strike 2 on my hunt for a decent ny pizza... but i did have an amazing pastrami on rye

Bummer!
Pastrami on Rye just doesn't float my boat anymore.
Not after Schwartz's deli in Montreal and their smoked meat!
I went to a deli here in town that supposedly had the best Montreal Smoked Meat... but for twice the price, it was a quarter as good as Schwartz's. Huge disappointment!

Dinner @ Cracker Barrell.

Chicken Tika and Donna Meat on a Pita Bread with Salad

Had a Chinese Takeaway

Making Sweet and Sour Chicken tonight

finally found a decent ny style pizza and it was 2 frikken blocks from work... in a dive! lol

Hamburgers on the grill.

Just had a bone in ribeye at Delmanico's, cream spinach, table side ceasar chavez salad and four red stages. Headed to foundation room at Mandalay bay for montecristo no2 and a 30yr port. After hours party at Hardrock.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chicken in a mustard cream sauce with wild rice

Texas All-Meat Big Top Burrito at Don Chilito's.

All natural turkey sandwich at Innisbrook. Very good sandwich and bread, but I couldn't stop thinking of all the sick golf holes right outside. Haha

Being a bachelor I normally rotate between pizza, burgers or Kraft Dinner. Tonight was Kraft Dinner.

Being a bachelor I normally rotate between pizza, burgers or Kraft Dinner. Tonight was Kraft Dinner.

You need a Chipotle. Are there any in Canada?

You need a Chipotle. Are there any in Canada?

Not that I know of, at least in Edmonton. How good is it? Is it a sit down type place or take out?

Not that I know of, at least in Edmonton. How good is it? Is it a sit down type place or take out?

Sit down or carry out style place. I believe it's owned by McDonald's.

It's either. I eat there way too much!

Here's what I got when I tried to find you one in Edmonton.
adabaddc-57c9-9ef9.jpg

They are in Canada though.

Sit down or carry out style place. I believe it's owned by McDonald's.

McDonalds owned 87% of the stock prior to 2007. But they are completely out of it now.

I will have a look for one in Vancouver and try it there if I can. Anyone know if they have one there?

I will have a look for one in Vancouver and try it there if I can. Anyone know if they have one there?

adabaddc-5a17-6855.jpg

Had lasagne and tomatoe bread for tea last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

Had a Zinger Tower Burger from KFC for lunch today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back